+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: house help! I have 500k and I am lookin for good lucrative biz to invest?

Re: house help! I have 500k and I am lookin for good lucrative biz to invest?

My friend be wise on this forum. many Nigerians this day are very subtle when it comes to money and hence I will recommend you follow those that advice you and never dropped their phone number or recommend e-books to you. 99% of e - books on business and otherwise are just worthless. Keep your money on the bank first and iron out what is good for you. thanks

I will advice you to invest part of the money in a Managed Foreign Exchange Currency Trading Account (FOREX). For details visit:

Orzell Information & Comm. Ltd RC:712521
    No 46, Gadani Street Trikania, Kaduna
    OR CALL 08035930710

Hmm...what an interesting and exciting thread here.

@ micseas, Do you know starting a good and lucrative business is the best
    motive for this economy particularly Nigeria.

You need to figure out and ask yourself some question before jumping into
    any business at all.

what type of business do I prefer to invest upon?
    what is the hottest market within my community ?
    What will I need in starting this business?
    How am I going to manage this business?
    What are the risk involve in the business i.e high or low?
    What is the ROI [return on investments]

Let me just stop like this.

I can go on and ask myself series of question and I must be able to provide an
    answer to thyem before kick-starting any business.

What else would you need....

If you're not doing any other business at all,you should wake up today and join
    the import and export business .

You can start importing products like computer,computer accessories,phones,phone
    accessories,and some other goods you're not thinking of.We are in the era of IT and the
    use of computers is widely needed in every sectors.

I will never join the group of those that are waiting there to discourage you rather I
    will be readily available to assist you and give you update as you move ahead with any
    business of your mind.

The choice is yours.Don't fall into the hand of fraudsters or the so called hungry Nigerians
    that will not provide you with any thing rather to extort your money.

That is it.

Are you interested in knowing how to start importing laptops,computers and accessories even
    for as low as a penny and you reap a huge sum of money from it.

If you are optimistic and ready to do so which I believe that you will only touch 50% of your planned
    capital and you keep the rest in the bank and with this,your ROI will be over 70% .

Yes,if you're ready feel free and visit www.cheaplaptopbomber.com

Then if you are thinking to do some other business apart from the above one then feel free to
    send me an email with the subject 'lucrative biz' to [email protected]

Remember what I told you earlier on....Follow the dream of your mind and never allow discourager
    to disturb you.

Stay cool and stay Rich.

Cheers.

My dear you can start a very lucrative business for as low as N29500.You will get tremeduous returns every two weeks. you can imagine how many N29500 is in N500,000. Pls mail or call or sms to me so i can guide you.

1)[email protected],[email protected],gm@zenithu niversal.com
    2)08023643984,Zain
    07051814367 Glo
    0709102506 Starcomm

My brother , in order to succeed in any business..you'll have to be an apprentice for at least a year in the chosen field. Trust me , you don't wanna put 500k in bar beach cos that's exactly what you want to do.

For you not to loose your money,you must learn about the trade you want to enter very very well,otherwise you'll surely loose the money and gain nothing. Don't rush into things because you visualise that you'd become a millionaire overnight..think of the loss first, then profit will come later.

However, there's one profession that I am sure will turn you into a Gazillionaire in less than 6 months..if you know your way .That is trading foreign currencies..YES I mean FOREX. But like many other things in life,you'll have to devote hours of study and practice every day for over one year while your money is still intact..The only money you'll have to spend apart from startup capital is on internet connection(which is affordable).DO NOT GIVE ANYBODY YOUR MONEY FOR TRAINING MATERIALS OR TO TEACH OR TRADE FOR YOU(It's useless).On the internet, there are invaluable resources that you can study and learn and become an expert.Yes..in every profession there's an expert(that's what makes warren buffet look like a hack).But becoming an expert in any field requires dedication,patience and hardwork you'll agree with me. Don't listen to people that say Forex is gambling because they are loosers..you are yourself and you are created alone and think alone..you'll win alone and loose alone and definitely die alone.Believe in yourself and you can do it

In summary,Forex is not the only business you can start with 500k but the bottom point is do not rush into any business because people say it is lucrative..Finding the kind of person you are is very important.Do not expect to become successful immediately cos you might loose your sense/money when it boomerangs.Learn your chosen field in and out before investing.

That's my 2 cents.

BOV

With that ammount you can start supplying in the solid minerals sector. many companies in Nigeria are looking for certain products/chemicals. You can as well start small with that amount producing neurogesic product like pain relievers (cream) that many people are looking to for. You can start making quality paint both emulsion, texcote and gloss.
    Dont be discouraged many big companies of nowadays started small.
    for instance, My former employer a foreigner, started trade with Nigeria by bring solid minerals in small quantities from his country to Nigeria before he make it big in it and float a big manufacturing plant in Lagos nigeria. By that time his company was the only one in west africa not only in nigeria. many also stARTED like that.

regards,
    Olaleye
    R&D Chemist 08056648286
    [email protected]

guy u ve got lots of suggestions dat could be very helpful, pray and follow the leading of God's spirit

Hi, my name is Mabel and i think i agree with accofranco, what is it you love doing? what is your passion?. Take time to ask your self this question and what you want to do will come to mind. In everything there is something, take time to think this out, what you love doing if you think there is noting to it close your eyes more and recreate it, business is all about creativity and this lies deep within the mind of every man.

You are lucky to have 5ook so use it smartly because there are a lot of people out there looking for that, i am one of those am gifted with a creative mind but not with the money so am still hanging waiting for my own day. Dear friend i pray you find your minds eyes its the only way to creating success for your 5ook, good luck.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123