"An Open Letter to Every Smart Nigerian Who Want's to Start Earning Up to N5,000 -N10,000 Daily Using Their Mobile Phones"

.......And the BEST Part is You Can
Start Today.

Subject: Your Mobile Cash Code...
Dear Friend,
It’s hard, isn’t it?
I mean, the whole how to make money online game.
If you have ever wished you could lay your hands on a proven system that can help you make money from the internet without going through some terrific stress, you had better pay attention to the information I am about to give to you on this page.
Here's why...
For months now, I have invested my time, money and personal efforts to learn the effective strategies that anyone can use to make money from his or her Mobile Phones...the easiest and fastest way - I call the "Mobile Cash Code"
Right now, I use this secured tactics to make cash-on-demand for myself without doing any form of hardwork and it's 100% legitimate.
You see, I know this isn't your first time of reading something like this. And I also know you must have probably tried some money making systems that did not work and you are almost losing complete trust in anything that has to do with making money online.
But before you do so, you need to hear this:
This vital information that I am about to give you can
make you 300% more richer in less time than you have
ever thought depending on how quickly you can utilize it.

Seriously I mean it.

This system of making money on the internet is so powerful, damn simple and highly profitable which is why I am convinced that if I share it with you and you can't figure it out, it means you probably have to go back to kindergarten...really.
If you're like me you've probably

• Bought different ebooks, courses here and there and there was nothing to show for it...
  • Infact you might have been scammed a couple of times and even dragged into 'bullshits' like survey and hyip. And Probably lost a LOT of money to the recent 'liberty reserve lockdown' or 'lockout'.

So who am i to know all this? Balogun Qosim Ibrahim is my name and i am an online entrepreneur. I operate various internet businesses.
To be frank.....,
If you are serious about learning how to make real money online, without getting scammed or ripped off by 'so-called gooros' who tell you that you can be a millionaire overnight. This proven system will show you how to start making money from your Mobile Phone without doing much work of writing or wasting time.
Mobile Cash Code is all about getting paid to Copy and !
Okay, Let me Tell You Something very important.
How Fast Does It Work?
Well, when i discovered this secret of making lots of money using my Mobile phone, i was amazed with the large amount of money i made within 5days;
I was able to Pull in N64,500 in 5 days
from this same Mobile Cash Code Formular
without doing much work!

Sound Impossible? It’s really not.
All you need to get started is just spend 1hour to 2 hours daily without any previous experience.

And yes, it is legal.

You too can learn the secret of making quick cash from your phone starting in less than 35 minutes.
But here is exactly how it works.
Mobile Cash Code is all about getting paid to Copy and
I will never forget the feeling when I made my first $$$ Online I was literally glued to the Laptop in awe!
Look, when it comes to making money online I truly know WHAT works and WHAT doesn’t.
I’ve made Money online, and if I’m in this position it’s because I truly understand the strategies, methods and systems that you need to apply in order to make money online.
If You're Just a Dreamer, Then This Is NOT For You.
I want to make something very clear.
I’m really sorry, but if you believe in instant riches, a push-button software and if you are constantly dreaming about making money and you are not willing to take action.
Then this is clearly NOT for you.
You can simply click away and get back to whatever you were doing.
Still here?
That’s great, because if you truly want to achieve Making Money Online success and start generating life-changing Revenues starting TODAY, that’s precisely what you are going to achieve.
My Mobile Cash Code is highly effective, and once you start using it you will see results in record time
Have a look at what you can achieve with my effective system
Endless Deposits into your Bank account!
The freedom to work WHENEVER and WHEREVER you want.
amounts of money in your account.
Financial security
Travel more and spend more time with your family.
Fire your boss and ditch your dead-end 9-5 job.
And much, much more!
I know that if you could just achieve what you have read above, you will be MORE than happy...
That’s a good thing, because it clearly shows that if you are still reading this, you are highly committed to ending the rat race and making serious MONEY.
Let me proudly introduce you to:
"Mobile Cash Code"
This Mobile Cash Code is a special report written to help an average Nigerian start earning extra income just by "Copying and Pasting" with their mobile phones.
The "Mobile Cash Code" will dramatically transform your bank account. But before I say anything else, let me show you some of the things you will learn from this amazing course.
· What Mobile Cash Code is all about and all the processes involved to start and ensure to earn at least N80,000 in your first month using this system!
· Copy and websites just for you in this spectacular section, you will get something incredible
· How to Register on the website from where you willing be getting the updates to copy and on a secret website and get paid every Month.
· How to set up your Mobile Cash Code that will earn you TRUCKLOAD of cash (over and over again on complete autopilot )
· How you can start this business even if you don’t have a personal laptop by using a cyber cafe or your mobile phone.
· The #1 biggest mistakes made by people trying to use their Mobile Phone to make money! Instead, follow my advice on Page 9 and you will literarily turn your Mobile Phone account into your personal cash-generating ATM.
· How to withdraw your earning direct to your Nigerian bank account with ease!
· And many more!
Don’t just take my words for it.
You see when i first launched this system i decided to give it out to five of my Online students for FREE so that they can test ride it and give me their feedback so that i can know whether it actually worked for them!
So, How can you Get a Copy of this Mobile Cash Code Right Now and at What Price?
Because of the effectiveness of the strategies i reveal in this course, and for the fact that you will start earning right from the first day.

You see, I could charge you N8,500 for the Mobile Cash Code and it will still be worth every single penny of it.

But I'm not going to do that.

Why?

I want to make the price affordable and also ensure that every person who is interested in getting this amazing guide can lay their hands on it.

So I will be giving it out at an amazing low price for now.

I'm letting you have the Mobile Cash Code for the launch price of =N=1,999.

But you have to take advantage of this low price now because it is available for...

A Very Short Time!
You see, I intend increasing the price of the Mobile Cash Code because I'm actually going to advertise this offer elsewhere online and on newspapers and magazines.

I intend selling it there for N5,500.

What you have to pay is only N1,999.

And when you take advantage of this offer, you'll also get the following 3 free bonuses:

**WAIT**
If you take action today you will also get the following Bonuses:

BONUS #1
THE FACEBOOK AUTOPILOT COURSE
This e-book will show you how to earn an extra $40-$80 daily on Facebook by just Updating your facebook status. I have personally used this system to earn an extra $700 every month.
Value #3000
Yours Free!

BONUS #2
THE AMAZING 2go NAIRA KIT
I have packaged the SIMPLE secrets about how this 2go Naira Kit works into a FULLY LOADED PRACTICAL TUTORIAL with necessary TOOLS and pictures for easy reading and easy implementing
Value #2,500
Yours Free!

BONUS #3
MAKE $60 DAILY POSTING AND COMMENTING ONLINE
Do you know how to post or comment on a message online? Or you don’t know how to do it? Stop wasting your time on some forums and websites that will not pay you a dime, let me show you a secret Website where You can Turn Commenting and Posting to cash and you can make up to $60 daily.
Value #5,500
Yours Free!
You see, I know you will make money after reading my report.
There is not a single doubt in my mind.
But... I challenge you that once you try my Mobile Cash Code, you'll be thrilled and you will start making money the same day

In fact, you’ll probably tell your friends about this breakthrough course.

Here Is How You Can Get a Copy of This Course at a Special Discount Price Today
To take advantage of this offer, pay CASH or do Online TRANSFER of N2,000 ONLY into any of these GTBank and FirstBank branch in Nigeria using the Bank details below:
BANK NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME: BALOGUN QOSIM IBRAHIM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0124257673
OR
BANK NAME: FIRSTBANK
ACCOUNT NAME: BALOGUN QOSIM IBRAHIM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3051129618
This is what your text to me after payment:
1. Subject: Mobile Cash Code
2. Your Depositor Name
3. Your teller no
4. Amount you paid
5. Bank you paid it into
6. Date of your payment
7. Your email address
Send it to 08137875458 or any of these email address: [email protected] and [email protected]. After i confirm your payment, you will receive the “Mobile Cash Code Ebook” in your email address instantly.
Online Transfer (Online Banking) is also allow but if you make the payment through Online Transfer(Online Banking) instead of teller no you will send, just send your payment batch no and other details i ask you to text after payment.
If you want to make payment through: Payza, Perfect money or Egopay just pay sum of $13 into any of these account details:

1. Payza Account Number: [email protected]

2. Perfect money Account Number: u5027787
Perfect money Account Name: Balogun Qosim Ibrahim

3. Egopay Account Number: [email protected]

After making payment through any of these 3 online accounts you will send your payment batch no and other details i ask you to text after payment.
Send everything to this number: 08137875458. Or any of these email addresses: [email protected] and [email protected].

After i confirm your payment, you will receive the “Mobile Cash Code Ebook” in your email address instantly.

That is all you need to do.
Take advantage of this offer and you will soon be sending in your testimonies...and I am saying that without a doubt.

I wish you success.

Yours,
BALOGUN IBRAHIM