GOOGLE BIZ: EARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE POSTING WEBSITE LINKS
(GOOGLE ACCOUNT REQUIRED)
Link posting is a very lucrative google biz which has been in existence for about 5yrs but, unknown to large number of people and the few people that knew it never want to reveal the secret may be because of the way we abuse every opportunity but, since your presence in the biz can never and never affect my earnings so, nothing stops me from telling you everything about the biz, the only CONDITIONAL CLAUSE there is that whenever the company in charge reach the targeted number of people needed, their registration page will no longer be available, this has happened in the past before I registered but the excuse given was that they decided to stop recruiting people so as not to affect the existing members but now, it is available again meaning that anyone can join from any part of the world.
This LINK POSTING BIZ has nothing to do with the following:
1.)MLM Networking biz
2.)Online Buying and Selling
3.)E-mail processing /Reading of E-mails
4.)Survey Jobs
5.)Get Rich Quick Biz (scam)
6.)Data Entry or any form of online Scam etc.
This biz is PURE POSTING OF WEBSITE LINKS.
As we all know that google is the most used Search Engine in the world, these links that we are posting covers about 50% of the traffic generated by google everyday so, link posting is a biz that anyone can do from any part of the world.
Requirements:
1.)Any Computer System (Laptop/Desktop/Cyber café)
2.)Internet Connection
3.)Ability to type, If you can use/Access email account, then you are okay.
As far as google link posting is concern, there is no limitation to the amount you can earn daily, weekly or monthly, it depends on how long you can work, office is not needed (I also work at home), all you need is an internet connected system, you can earn between $80-$150 daily for instance when I started, my first check was just $750 for the first week but, am trying to tripple my payment this week which means I will devote more time to post more links and get more money.
To give out this package, I had it in mind to collect about #10,000 from each person that is interested just because it is too lucrativebut, fingers are not equal and apart from that, the company incharge will collect $25 Activation fee for registering so, because of that I will give out the package at the rate of #6000, I am more than 100% sure that all the money you will spend to get started will be recovered within the first day,guaranteed.
50% DISCOUNT GIVEN BETWEEN (MAY 21ST --------MAY 25TH )
Between May 21st ----May 25th , 50% discount will be given to anyone on #6000 package price meaning that anyone that is interested should pay the sum of #3,000 into the Account below;
BANK NAME= ACCESS BANK (FORMAL INTERCONTINENTAL BANK)
ACCOUNT NAME= KENAKIS GLOBAL NET
ACCOUNT NUMBER= 0049442263
Send your payment notification (NAME, AMOUNT PAID, TELLER NO , E-MAIL & PHONE NO) to [email protected]
0r to any of these numbers----0815-106-4262/ 0808-209-5363
NOTE: Before anyone could make payment to activate his/her account in order to start posting links, you need CREDIT/DEBIT CARD for payment, but because we know it is not everyone that has/can afford the cost of CREDIT/DEBIT CARD and even in order to avoid delay in getting registered because to process a CREDIT/DEBIT CARD usually takes about 4weeks ( you must have collected about 3 checks from google then) so, we have decided to use our own CREDIT CARD to activate your account without charging EXTRA COST so as to set up your account as soon as possible but, its majorly for only those that bought the package from us and if you have CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, that means you only need to buy the package and do the activation of your account by yourself so, the guidelines to follow is included in our package.
It is advisable to first of all get the package in order to benefit from the ongoing discount because the package price will go back to #6,000 on the 28th of May which is the normal price and also in order for you to see the evidences and proofs to know that we are more than real get the package first before arranging for activation, thanks for reading up to this line.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE {(60 days)NO (14 days) YES}
After you might have paid for your package or you have activated your account and you do not receive your package as we promised or you do not make a dime after the activation of your account and we could not find solution to any problem you might be facing, please kindly ask for the REFUND of your FULL PAYMENT and if we refuse, please kindly call:
ACCESS BANK HEAD QUARTER------on +234-01-7332000, +234-01-4638100
or send e-mail to” [email protected]” or better still kindly go to the nearest ACCESS BANK branch to tell them that we at KENAKIS GLOBAL NET SCAM you and you give them details of the transaction.
NOTE: Don’t hesitate to search for ACCESS BANK website and check their contact page whether their contact phone no and email given above is correct or wrong, I said this with confidence, this package is AUTHENTIC thanks so much for your patience.
For more information: call Mr Kenakis on “0815-106-4262/ 0808-209-5363” or send email to “ [email protected]
GOOGLE LINK POSTING BIZ IS AUTHENTIC;
NO SHAKING!!!
MAKE PAYMENT THIS WEEK AND SAY BYE BYE TO ONLINE SCAMS !!! GUARANTEED.