+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Google Adsense New Formula That Guarantee $1,000 or More Monthly Payout + paypal

Google Adsense New Formula That Guarantee $1,000 or More Monthly Payout + paypal

Dear Friend,
    Let me show you how to create adsense account without a website and make $1,000 or more with it before the end of the month and i will also show you how to buy good expired domain names that has thousands of traffic with liberty reserve.

With this system you don't need traffic to promote your website,if you have a website this is your opportunity to make money with it,the domain has thousands of traffic already.I will also reveal to you how to make money with adsense for content,a system that has traffic,all you need to do is add your publisher id and it will instantly copy your adsense code into there website.the system has millions of traffic already.
    In this system i will show you what you will be doing anytime you go online.it does not take you up to an hour,you are done.Go home and watch your adsense account work for you.My friends are making money with it and i want you to do same and start making money with it too.

You don't even need a website to make money with adsense.All you need is adsense account and good expire domains with thousands of traffic.which am going to be revealing to the first 20 people that will order the package.

The system is reliable,it in line with Google policy and it works like magic.To assure you that i mean it,the package goes with instant 100% money back guarantee,that is,if you don't like the package after buying it.Just give me a call,i will return your money to you with an apology and still ask you to keep the package.You can see you have nothing to loss.

The offer goes for N2,000 if you order now.The price will definitely increase as soon as the 20 people order,i might even stop selling it.This is your chance to make over $1,000 or more with adsense before the end of the month.
    Let say you have 10 pack domains and on each you are getting $30 daily multiply it by 10 that is $600 a day,by 30 in a month that 30x600=$18000 a month.that is 2.7m a month in Nigerian currency,this is the power of pack domains.so what are you waiting for.
    You have two means of making money with adsense with this system,so why waste your money registering and hosting a domain name.And all the stress about traffic.

With all this,you will not spend extra money,just apply it and your money will roll in like magic,guarantee.

Bonus
    A company that will open,verify and fund a paypal account for you with this you can do any online business that does not accept Nigerians,i will also reveal to you how to sell your paypal and cash your Money in any Nigerian Bank Account,Guarantee.

How to order

Pay N2,000 into any Gtbank Nation Wide

Account Number: 208-71868-0110

Account Name:Iwuji Anthony

After payment send your teller number,email,name and phone number to 08030926476
    i will forward it to you immediately.
    To your Success.
    http://makemoneydirectories.com

Re: Google Adsense New Formula That Guarantee $1,000 or More Monthly Payout + paypal

if u are making more than 1000 dollars every month on google adsense, why do you still need people's money. or do you want to expand. we know people like you. i have fallen for such offers which proclaim to give great dividends. i believe that in this country nobody will ever show anyone the secret of his or her success.
    www.ngrpoultryfarm..com/

Junior Member RichBeforeDecember's Avatar

Re: Google Adsense New Formula That Guarantee $1,000 or More Monthly Payout + paypal

@op

You are a cheap scam and luckily Forum members will never fall for this scam.

I'll bet a million naira you have never made $50 with adsense and you dont even have a blogs (or even a blog) to start with, i mean a professional looking blog. Idiot.

Junior Member RichBeforeDecember's Avatar

@op
    you dont even know what an adsense cheque looks like and you dont havea parked website (or websites) to begin with. Measly N2,000 for nonsense.

+ Reply