+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By starvincelinee

Topic: The good & bad side of LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT. a must read 4all online investors.

The good & bad side of LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT. a must read 4all online investors.

First of all let me tank all members of dis forum 4 their spirit of problem shearin & togetherness.dis topic am bring up has been eatin deep into almost every member of dis forum yet nobody has brought it up in d house. We hav had uncountable offers about using liberty reserve acount 2make money but mind u about 80% of these offers are fake & target 2 scam us, d big question here now is: how do we know which of these offers are realy real. So i hav decided 2throw dis topic 2d house so we can deliberate on it & advise one another. PLS NOTE: When shearin ur view don't 4get 2touch d aspect of nigeria EXCHANGER cos fake ones are also hovering around d internet, which nigeria EXCHANGER are realy d most reliable 4 funding & withdrawin from liberty reserve account. PLS NOTE: If u are one of these SCAMS pls we don't need ur contribution on dis issue,infact u don't belong here,u should pack ur load & get the hell out of this forum cos dis is a place of solace 4 sincere ambitous nigeria youth.
    vpay likes this.

Re: The good & bad side of LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT. a must read 4all online investors.

Goldnairaexchange seem to be the best i have use.

Re: The good & bad side of LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT. a must read 4all online investors.

Tanks 4ur contributions about the currency exchangers but d major question in my post is: HOW DO WE KNOW A SINCERE OFFER ABOUT USING LR ACCOUNT 2MAKE MONEY, ATLEAST THE SIGNS WE WILL SEE IN D OFFER 2MAKE US TAKE 2 OUR HEELS. tanks, waitin 4 ur replys.

Thank you so much for this thread.
    As for liberty reserve exchangers the best is goldnairaexchange. The worst of them is naira4dollar. They scammed me of my $50 i sold to them and they haven't paided me. I call their directors line and he never picks his call. The other lines handled by the customer care keep telling me stories. Just beware of them.
    When it comes to making money online, their is nothing like free money. They only free money that i've come across is posting comments and you get paid for it.
    You can see details at

www . naijajobs talk . com

go to free money online page.

Re: The good & bad side of LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT. a must read 4all online investors

Bbankers of bank the best way to trade with your lr. The best monitor in nigeria. No 1 HYIP MONITOR

Re: The good & bad side of LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT. a must read 4all online investors

Note there is no software to generate lr. Never pay to anybody. they will scam you. Again based on one post i saw here, No exchanger you will exchange money with will give you additional money for exchange with them rather they charge you for the transaction. Any exchanger promised that exchange with them will increase your money is a scam.

HYIP can only do this to increase your money but some of them are scam. To get legitimate hyip See here>> Action speak louder than voice

Please guys I paid $15 dollar at first from LR account to one electro-exchanger.com to be converted to my perfect money account. This site was being advertised by one kemistry on this forum. She claimed that she makes up to $800 converting money from LR to PM account. I later paid $50 from my LR account to be converted to my PM account at $64. Do you know that this people claim that I am new customer so I need to register with $14.99. Up till now I am yet to get my Initial capital of $65 converted to my PM account. Please is there anybody that has such similar experience with them. The person should educate me on how to about this issue.

Goldnairaexchange.com and E-naira.com are good.I have used both of them and I know they are fine.As for making money by changing from LR to PM and vice versa,I haven't done anything of such and will never try it because I think it's seriously unreal.To find out how to make money from LR, please go to their website and read through.Having said that,one of the most trusted ways to make money on LR is through their referral system.It's good.
    However,I just discovered a very hot,safe,and trustworthy way of making decent money on the internet which I will share with this forum very soon.IT'S NOT FREE,BUT IT IS AFFORDABLE.I am not in a haste to share it yet because I want to receive payment several times to be sure about it's reliability before I make it public.By the time I drop this and people do it as expected,they will not need to search for jobs again.As they would have been self-employed already.I really need to inform everyone here that we should be wary free online money making ventures flying around.My little knowledge about life and business tells me that such things hardly exist.FREE THINGS DEY RUN BELLE.To get quality information that will change your life for good,you need to spend quality amount of money.This is because,we intend to value a lot whatever we pay money to get.Please avoid most things the so-called systems that are offered for free.They will end up ruining you;because as time goes on,the saviour you think you have come across who offered you the free system will end up hiding some valuable pieces of information from you which of course he/she will expect you to get by paying outrageous amounts of money.
    Such freebies as free online money making software,free automated money making machine etc end up causing you more pains than the ones you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by starvincelinee View Post
    First of all let me tank all members of dis forum 4 their spirit of problem shearin & togetherness.dis topic am bring up has been eatin deep into almost every member of dis forum yet nobody has brought it up in d house. We hav had uncountable offers about using liberty reserve acount 2make money but mind u about 80% of these offers are fake & target 2 scam us, d big question here now is: how do we know which of these offers are realy real. So i hav decided 2throw dis topic 2d house so we can deliberate on it & advise one another. PLS NOTE: When shearin ur view don't 4get 2touch d aspect of nigeria EXCHANGER cos fake ones are also hovering around d internet, which nigeria EXCHANGER are realy d most reliable 4 funding & withdrawin from liberty reserve account. PLS NOTE: If u are one of these SCAMS pls we don't need ur contribution on dis issue,infact u don't belong here,u should pack ur load & get the hell out of this forum cos dis is a place of solace 4 sincere ambitous

nigeria youth.

from my longtime expirence online, epaynigeria.net is the best exchanger so far in nigeria, right now they have an instant libertyreserve funding method through zineth bank, the funding is just instant. using epaynigeria.net

I have done this lr -pm thing. Then i was a newbie in this forum. When is aw the ad i was glad not knowing it was a big scam. Thank God it was just $20. That was then. I later discover a gold mine in trading Betonmarket and Soccer online. And the only place i fund both my BOM and LR a/c is GNE. Others may be ok too but i have not use other ones since am ok with them.lately i discovered that you really do a lot of genuine and legit and profitable online biz with ur LR . One just need to look b/4 he/she leeps. Cos everybody is looking for a way to take somebody's money.

+ Reply