Hello fellas I am glad to have made it into 2012 and if you are reading this, it is obvious you have as well. Congratulations.... This is a sign of good things to come this new year. Straight to what I have for today. YouTube, now owned by Google.com is now the largest and most used video streaming site and because of the daily visit and free video access, getting traffic for whatever thing you do has proven to be potent. This has been a free source of traffic for Affiliate Marketers and they will never tell you that simply because they don't want it to be saturated. The point is the method might be the group will ever. I have been able to discover that traffic. Now I earn up to $10 per on my adsense website. Take a look at my site Nigerian News | hotjobsngr.com For those of you who do affiliate programme. Your penniless days are over because you can use YouTube get traffic to your affiliate product and get paid for it. Imagine getting 4-6 people buying your affiliate product per day and you commission at 50% on a $50 product. You will realise that you will be making on the average $100 per day. Now do you get the picture? I told you this year 2012 is going to be exciting for most of us. You would ask how I am doing all this. I will say it is up to you to request the full info pack of how i do this. I have 3 complete videos to show you various ways to leverage from YouTube. I want to see people on this forum make money this year very well. You can order for this info pack with just N5,000. You will be getting tthe full info pack, report and video in a disk (cd), posted through courier to your house. I do not believe in you downloading this from somewhere because I have had complaints and issues on this. So you will be getting this in a disk. For more information, please feel free to call me on 08088883045 or 08166234713 Thank you for you time