Let's face it...
PayPal does not accept residents of Nigeria to receive Payment from their Cards and those from some other countries too!
That's the harsh but frankest fact...
Hence, if you go to PayPal website and try to sign up an Nigeria PayPal account that can SEND and RECEIVE FUNDS you'll waste all your time searching for it because you will never find it.

Have you ever had your Paypal account limited or banned with your funds frozen?

In as much as PayPal may have their reasons, however...

Does This Then Mean That Someone Cannot Open And Operate PayPal Successfully From Nigeria?

The most honest answer to that question is the ONLY reason i created this Post because I will Open A Verified UAE, KUWAIT, QATAR PayPal and Use Naija IP to operate it.
This is First of its kind PayPal Account.

Here what you'll get:

>>I will create a VERIFIED UEA, UK, US, KUWAIT, QATAR PayPal account for you with a virtual credit card linked with it with $2 balance on the card for Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only.
Or get the MANUAL (DO IT BY YOURSELF) for just Four Thousand Naira Only, If you get the MANUAL which mean you will do it by your self and the MANUAL contain everything you need to know about the VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
>> I will tell you what to do and how to use your Naija IP with the account without any iss*
>> You will get my Paypal shield on the dos and do not on PP server.
Once the account has been created, I will forward all the details to you and you will just need to verify your email yourself because I want to respect your privacy.

If you are interested in the PayPal stuff kindly Call/WatsApp Me On: 08137875458.

Be a VERIFIED UEA, UK, US, KUWAIT, QATAR PayPal account OWNER NOW and Get These As BONUSES
(1) MY LATEST IMPORTATION GUIDE. This guide will help everyone who want to venture into IMPORTATION BUSINESS, Even if you are into IMPORTATION BUSINESS before you need to have this Guide because it's the latest and there are lots of secrets there, like HOT PRODUCTS you can IMPORT, Latest PAYMENT METHOD (People find this difficult) You will get This SUPER and POWERFUL GUIDE as a BONUSES.

(2) 3682 FACEBOOK GROUPS. You can use this to advertise your product and service on Facebook.

(3) And Some other Bonuses i can't mention here.