Welcome to the year 2012. As the year begun,alot of you will be thinking of a profitable business you can invest in 2012,a business that will be what doing.Am glad to inform you that i have found a business that you can do either as a full-time or part-time business. Are you an employee,unemployed,self-employed,student,businessman or woman?Are you thinking of business you can do as secondary business to provide residual income,that will not disturb your primary assignment.This business am about to share with you is what doing in 2012. What is the business all about? IMPORTATION OF WHOLESALE GOODS FROM USA AND CHINA FOR HIGH PROFIT IN NIGERIA. Do you know that you can start importing stuff from China and USA without involving any third party,and this goods will be in wholesales.You can start importing stuff like; cloths,shoes,blackberry,phones,laptop e.t.c and start selling in Nigeria. I have a practical guide on how to start this business -where to source for the wholesale products -what you need to start the business -how to buy this things online in Nigeria and get it ship to your address in Nigeria. This business had prove the test of time and it can make you rich in this year 2012.the practical guide is available for those that will be interested in the business.This manual cost just N1,000 only.If you are interested,you can call me on 07055896391 or 07041955548 or email me on [email protected] View more listings from this seller