For more information about 100 other hot profitable money making business ideas that, you can do right here in Nigeria.
Please, call me now on 08032059110.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR.
Tony is my name. I am an Information Marketer with over 7years experience, since,my graduation from the University in 2007. Am from Imo State-Nigeria.

INTRODUCTION.

A recent market survey showed that beside Sachet Water/ Pure Water and Indomie Noodles, recharge cards and vouchers are the fastest selling products in the country accounting for over 10 million patronages per day. What a Gold-mine!

I call it Gold-mine because, one person in every Nigerian home in one way or the other patronize the voucher /card business everyday.

Imagine how profitable it will be for someone to embrace a business like this.
Telecommunication Company’s now declare profits and turnovers running into Billions of Naira. How amazing?

The interesting thing is that we all can have our share of this booty through printing and marketing of Recharge Vouchers.

With the advent of certain software’s, internet and computer hardware’s, the voucher print markets have become accessible to everyone.

Ordinary folks like you and I can now participate in the trade but one need to be knowledgeable and adequately equipped with the right techniques, skills and appropriate software tools in order to trade profitably.

You can begin the recharge vouches print business by starting on a large scale, medium scale, or small scale etc. depending on your purchasing power(Capital).

Although, Recharge Card Printing Business is a technical field, most of the technicalities have been taken care of by the software packages.

Therefore, when you apply yourself diligently to the knowledge and skills, you will find out that within a week or two, you will be profitable and smiling to the bank.

Besides, it is a skill that stays with you for the rest of your life. This course is like giving someone the map to a Gold-mine and who ever partakes in this course is forever grateful for the opportunity to discover this Gold-mine.

Yet very few less than 5 percent are opened to the reality of becoming a sub-dealer and making huge profit through direct printing of bulk vouchers and retail sales.

Despite the fact that the-GSM industry has become generally accepted and almost indispensable some people still doubt the authenticity of the recharge cards and voucher business.

But, it must be stressed that the business is as legal as any other legalized business you can think of in this country.

The only thing that made me to share this business secret is that most Nigerians now have computers and printers in their homes and yet they are still unemployed. Those people who are employed find out that their take home salaries cannot even take them home so, we see many Nigerians living below subsistent level. This is my own token towards helping Nigerians benefit from this money generating venture.

There is no doubt, the telecommunication business and its subordinate elements such as sale of recharge cards and vouchers will continue to grow and the demand for cards and vouchers will increase with more money coming into circulation.

This market is still growing and will grow to become part of our existence. The reason is because, mobile part of business and its subordinate elements such as sale of recharge card and vouchers have come to stay with the capacity to generate in millions of naira to Nigerians who will avail themselves of the opportunity it offers.

I am not going to bamboozle you with unrealistic intrigues about promises of making overnight profits. This is very possible but you must be ready to sow to read. Little profits re-invested into this business over period of time will surely get you there.

My interest is to show you how to make as much as N30, 000 per month on a small scale basis, N50, 000 medium scale and N or more on a large scale.
Large scale is for those who have say N100,000 as startup medium for those that have say N50, 000 minimum capital and N15,000 -N35,000 for small scale dealers.

You may ask how is that possible? Well then, read on and see for yourself.
One more thing that you need to know for sure is that, no matter where you are right now and how many your Market competitors are, you will still grab your fair share of the market having put in place good marketing strategies to push your products.

Please, note that, the right to recharge cards is vested only on the telecommunication operators in the country such as MTN, GLOBACOM, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, VISAFONE etc.

You can alternatively be licensed with these operators to print recharge vouchers having fulfilled all necessary conditions.

Recharge cards are in hard paper forms with computerized security sealed silver panel containing the numbers for recharging.
While recharge vouchers are printed on soft papers with or without the name of the licensed dealers on them and with no special security features.

WHAT EQUIPMENTS DO I NEED TO
START THIS BUSINESS?
You need to register with a dealer: This is absolutely free. What it entails is
for you to be known to the dealer either by name or by other means of identification. They will have your email address and you will have installed their software on your computer. Payments for PINS (vouchers are sold as PINS to the sub-dealers who need to print them) will be made to the company’s account number and accompanied by a text message stating how want the PINS to bent to you.
Example: send me MTN 100 (100 PINS), I have paid to your account.
VCI nig ltd, [email protected]. Note that its important you call the dealers to confirm if they have on ground what you intend to buy before going ahead to make payment into their account.
2. You need a computer with or without internet connection.
3. You will need a printer which can be either colored or black and white. You can go for any laser Jet printer. Laser Jet prints don’t’ wash off as easily as Desk Jet prints do.
4. A flash drive (USB) is also required. This is especially needed if you are not having personal internet connection. In other words, you need to go to cyber-cafes to copy the encrypted PINS to your e-mail box by your principal dealer.
5. You will need pre-printed Papers: An example of this paper is the one shown to you at the training. Dealers will give you samples upon request. You can then give it to any printer to make copes for you. Plain papers can also be used in place of pre-p. They most important thing is to have clear prints.

Bulk order is very important in this business the minimum order placement you can make is 100 units of any voucher denomination you want. Dealers sell PINS in 100s. You can’t pay and request to be sent MTN 100 (99 PINS). Bit-by-bit orders are not allowed but you can sell in bits to your customers.

Internet connection is required as PINS ordered for will only be sent through the internet. That is by email. If you have personal internet connection that is cool! If you do not, it still ok just that you will have to be visiting cyber-cafes occasionally to copy your PINS. An important point to note here is that you must avoid downloading your PINS unto the computer at the café. Download into your flash disk and transfer to your business computer. This is to guide against theft by anyone. Also ensure that your email password is very secure. If you don’t have an email address, ask a family relative that you trust or friend show you how to create one today.
Recharge vouchers transactions are mainly routed through emails except in the case of a principal dealer that provides you other equipment such as orange box. Therefore, you need to open a valid e-mail for your business if you are not having one before. Recharge vouchers to be sold to you as a dealer, is sent in an encrypted form called PINS. They are usually encoded by your principal dealer for security purpose. You will be given a password to decode it after downloading.

Your must possibly register online with your principal dealer in order to facilitate easy and reliable trading with him’. This would enable them create a record on their data-base for your business transactions.
You must download the software provided by your main dealer on your computer. Do not forget that you will be printing your recharge vouchers from this software after you might have uploaded your stock directly into it. Like I said before, some dealers give the software for free while a few others charge certain fees. The choice of dealer will be absolutely yours to make however. Remember to always call your principal dealer earlier before you place you order. Here are the names and addressed of some of the principal dealers and their price list.

1.RINGO TELECOMS
Ringo’s Office is situated at Tantalizer building, 117 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 08032030771, 08060079090, 08054505959, 1
Www.ringotelecoms.com.
RINGO TELECOMS PRICE LISTS
MTN 10094
CELTEL 5046
CELTEL 10093
CELTEL 200186
CELTEL 500466
GLO 10093
GLO 150138
For Ringo, the software and installation price is N15,000

2.PREPAID NIGERIA
Prepaid Nigeria is at 2nd Floor, Bamboo Plaza Annex, 6-8, New Isheri Road, Omole, Ikeja, Lagos. Tel. 01-7914279 or 08032036770.www.Prepaidnigeria.com or
Www.ngrgsm.com
PREPAID NIGERIA PRICE LIST
MTN 10095
MTN 200190
CELTEL 10095
CELTEL 200190
CELTEL 500470
GLO 10094
GLO 150139
Prepaid Nigeria offers their software free of charge. It can be download at their website.

3.VOUCHER COLONY
The operations of voucher colony defers from those of Ringo and Prepaid Nigeria. They can be contacted through www.vouchercolony.com. 01-7942888, 080332880147, 0 8 0 2 4 2 3 5 9 9 1, 0 8 0 3 4 2 3 5 9 9 3, e m a I l: [email protected].

This is how they work.
You will be a reseller: That means you will be using voucher colony’s network to print vouchers from their POS terminals. Resellers may own or have access to cyber cafés, business centers, banks or other location where a lot of human traffic exist. Resellers basically sell vouchers to the consumer that load the value on their phone.
The steps are;
*You install the voucher colony software (download software from site).
*Add funds to your voucher colony account.
*Login to their website and download voucher of choice.
*Print and sell downloaded vouchers via the POS terminal.

To start, you will need the following:
*A computer
*Regular access to cyber café or have internet connection
*Pay for voucher colony reseller account (minimum is N20, 000)
*You will need to purchase their POS terminal (P200 cost N21, 500)
*Software and web access (N5000).
Please visit their website for details on how to make payment and became a sub-dealer.

Please Note that the practice discussed below apply to printing using computer and a printer and not for POS terminals.

THE PRACTICE OF GSM VOUCHER PRINTING
Before trading, your computer and printer must be in good condition Remove any virus from your computer by installing up-to-date antivirus; defragment your hard drive to increase speed. You need business capital. You must have an e-mail account.

These tips would help. Get your computer system and printer read Log on to the internet to open a yahoo mail if you are not having or before. Decide who suits you as your principal dealers. Log on to principal dealer’s website and complete a registration form. You need to provide an ID and password to easily access your market place on your personal computer.
Having done that; go back to your e-mail and open your inbox for a confirmation message sent to you by your main dealer. This would serve as evidence that your particulars have been saved on the company’s data-base. Your business transactions can easily be tracked online.

You may also visit your principal dealer at their office to get registered and start buying their PINS. This registration is free. except where you may be requested to pay for their software.
Access your principal dealer’s website again so as to download the trading software on your computer system. After downloading, Install directly on your desktop the software. This would be used from time-to time to print and manager your bulk PINS.
Call your principal dealers’ agent to place your stock after payment to the company’s account. You must break-down your order for him and sent this through text message. E.g. “Send to me 200 units of N100 MTN, 500 units GLO and 200 units CELTEL N100. I have paid into your account”.

Copy these PINS from your mail and download directly into the software on your desk-top. You will print and manage your encrypted PINS from this software after. Already, you are on your way to making good profits from the venture. Connect your printer to your personal computer and print in batches, You may inscribe your name on the voucher if you wish. What you need to do is to click on “setup options” and manage your vouchers the way you like.

WHO ARE MY CUSTOMERS?
Your customers are those people in your locality that engage in interpersonal communication through GSM and those carrying on GSM related business. In this category are the GSM call centers, road-side recharge card vendors and individuals. You can decide to sell to any of these customers who are retailers leaving certain reasonable profit margin for them as well while you discharge your products as fast as possible to replenish your stock on time.
Conversely, you may also sell directly to final consumers so as to double your gains-your will be making both profits of a sub-dealer and a retailer. The only disadvantage of limiting yourself to sell directly to the final consumers is that your stock may not move fast even though the profit is doubled.

HOW DO I SELL MY PRODUCTS?
It may bother you as an entrepreneur how to sell your products and make good profits. Do not have the fear that your are new in the business and may be denied good patronage. All you need do is to make a thorough market survey of your area. Make a list of the sub dealers that sell at cheapest rate to the GSM call centers around you. Then, try to reasonably cut your price and wait for the result. You will discover that people tend to walk a few kilometers from their vicinity to patronize a dealer in another locality simply because of a reduction in price which is not even more than 50 kobo. For example, if the cheapest MTN N100, in your area goes for N96, you may sell for N95.50 and beat the other dealers (your competitors). Always remember however that no matter the number of your competitors you still will have your fair share of the market. This is a principle that is driven by creativity and good market strategy. Your customers will come to you.

In addition to this you may adopt the family sales technique. This involves every member of the same household having some vouchers with them at any point in time and is ready to make sales at the slightest possible chance to do so. This method has been tested and the results, very positive. Selling at both wholesale and retail price can bring in extra earnings and increase profit margin. A third method is the let others do the sales method. In this method, you involve people who may not be ordinarily interested in this business by offering vouchers to them on credits and with profits. For instance Mrs. A may not be into the sale of voucher, may be a cyber café owner or business center agent. You approach Mrs. A and offer her some cards say 10 of each units of MTN 100, Celtel 100 and Glo 100 at the rate of say N98. She makes N2 on each while you make N5 and sell faster. It is the cumulative effect of this that will count.

You can sit down and study your environment properly; you will discover other techniques that will work for you. Always bear in mind that no matter the number of your competitors, you still will have your fair share of the market!

Your principal dealer is also in the best position on sell to you recharge cards at reduced costs. Running this together with voucher printing will no doubt increase your profitability level. Best of luck and God bless!

For more information about 100 other hot profitable money making business ideas that, you can do right here in Nigeria.
Please, call me now on 08032059110.
Tony is my name.