is there a free of charge dvd burning software that burns mp4 DVD to AVI hi i have a number of mp4 (ipod) files i would like to replicate on a dvd. does anybody know of a no cost software that does this without having such limitations thanks! DVD to AVI converter deep burner, you can find that at tucows convert DVD to AVI i advise you a free software which can help you convert rip dvd and become your ipod touch.it called next digital video disc ripper. it is easy to employ, you only need select ipod device move profile, next digital video disc ripper will change the movie to appropriate format that may be played through ipod. subsequent dvd ripper is really a free dvd and blu-ray ripper and video converter together with easy-to-use graphical program, fast converting speed, and ideal video quality. it can rip dvd videos and convert almost all video platforms including dvix, xv username, move, rm, rm vb, mega pixel eg, vb, dvd and blu-ray, mv, and avi to mp eg-4 movie format for ipod touch, psp, playstation 3 slim, iphone, xbox360, zune, apple tv set, archos, iriver pmp, epson player, creative zen, rubi blue, panasonic walkman, commodore pmx, hand tx, sport boy, smartdisk, house windows mobile cell phone, nokia, bb, ketti, lg, sony-ericssonon, samsung mobile phone, and so on.pay much more attention with heregooglesearchhl=en&newwi i have used at the.m. totally free dvd backup recently, we ripped the particular dvd to ipod very easily, the video quality is excellent, and it can lets myself rip digital video disc to other common formats. like h264, xvid, mov, vob, mpeg, mpeg4, mpeg ts, avi format, wmv. thus, i can play the video on most portable person. you can also duplicate dvd for you to hard di or burn the actual dvd to another blank dvd and blu-ray di.i hope it can also help you too.googlesearchhl=en&q=22 DVD to AVI dvdflick is a nice free of charge dvd burning software without limitation, and here is a guide on how to download and employ itfreedvdripperburn-avi-mpid prefer by using this all-in-one dvd originator, my friends advocate it if you ask me, its not free of charge, but its user friendly and performs pretty well, i think it worth the cash. if you are insterested inside it, you may have a look at this guidefreedvdripperguidesburnfor far more dvd burning, you may check out this digital video disc burning computer software reviewdvd-burning-software.reviewstown hope it helps, email me if you want further support or use ask to search for more responses. merry christmas!ipod touch recognizes mp4 format format, and that means you just need any converter that may go from dvd to mp4, and then move the mp4 format files to your ipod together with the sync regarding itunes library. below will be the step by step guide showing the way to put dvd and blu-ray movies, files and online youtube . com video to apple ipod device nanotopconverter.wordpress20081 try the two free of charge dvd writers, perhaps they may be useful to anyone.mp4kitsfree-dvd-burner.h yes there is. it's real.aucountry=pk&language=en&src=apac_home&rsrc= it's a realplayer.its very popular. its not free but convertxtodvd is the better out there.