INTRODUCTION:
It is no longer news that Nigerians need to use the internet to do a lot of things and the funny aspect is that at a point in time, only people in urban areas had access to the net. But all of a sudden, GPRS came and the story changed. At first, it was only from the angle of free browsing which is still on anyway but telecom guys are out to block the lastest settings too. But we have a way of connecting via the MTN GPRS network which means that you can browse anywhere there is MTN network.
REQUIREMENTS:
To connect to this network, you need a Phone (Preferrably Nokia 3110 or 6230), a USB Cable, an MTN SIM Card (Not anyone, the SIM Card you will be using is one with ”128k LAG”, ”128k PH ” but do not use anyone with 64k, 32k or others. If you do , your connection will be very slow. Finally, you need a computer to connect it to. USB Cable: Just get the USB cable that works with the Nokia phone you want to use, go to GSM engineers around you to help you with this.
THE INSTALLATION:
The first thing you have to do is to install Nokia PC Suite on your Computer. If you don’t have it, simply go to Nokia website at www.nokia.com and search for Nokia 3110c and then download the Nokia PC Suite. It’s a heavy file like 30+MB.So,you will need a fast internet connection to do so or better still, go to any GSM engineers to buy the software from them. The Installation is easy: Just open the software setup by double clicking it and then click on all the “NEXT” you see until the installation is complete.
HOW TO CONNECT THE SOFTWARE TO MTN NETWORK:
The first thing you have to do is to plug your USB cable to phone and the computer. Once you plug the cable to the phone , the phone will display ”choose mode” all you have to is to choose Nokia mode and click Ok. The computer will respond on the taskbar by showing ”connected to Nokia 3110c”. After this, go to your desktop and open Nokia PC Suite by double clicking on the Nokia PC Suite installed. Once the Nokia PC Suite is opened, click on “ connect to internet icon” which is a doubled arrow symbol in opposite direction. Another box will open showing a phone trying to connect to the internet network, just look and you will see 3 icons, click on the settings icon (the one like a spanner).Please select a modem from the list. This modem will be used when connecting to the network ie: Nokia 3110 Classic USB Modem #3. Choose your type of modem which is Nokia 3110c in this case and click on next. After that ,you will be asked to select your network operator, scroll through the drop down list to choose MTN Nigeria and click on the Finish icon.
Note: In case the Nokia PC Suite you are using is an old version, you won’t see MTN Nigeria on the list choose the “Configure the connection manually”. Then, in the next page that comes up fill in the following like I did here below:

Access Point:web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Username: wap
Password: wap
If wap doesn’t work for both username and password, simply use “gprs” for username and password and then click on finish. Once you click on the finish icon,the computer will start making attempt immediately to make connection. Once it is connected this way,you will be able to browse but it will use up your money very fast.
You have to subscribe to any of the 3 different MTN's browsing programs:
1. The first one is #500 per day browsing (24 hours) 50MB
2. Second one is overnight browsing(11pm-5am) with 3GB #2,500 Per month
3. Third one is 24hrs monthly browsing 3GB #10,000 Per month

For the #500 Per day plan, send 103 to 131 through SMS
For the overnight browsing option, send 102 to 131 through SMS
For the 24hrs monthly option, send 101 to 131 through SMS.
Once you send SMS, you will receive reply within 3 mins if your network is good that you have been successfully migrated and that you can check your account balance when subscription expires by sending 2 to 131.
Hello my fellow forum members, I am willing to teach only 100 people on the easiest ways of achieving slim fit plans for losing body weight.No hussle,no freaks and no doubt but the required right information needed to give you your much desired body shape will be rendered. With only a token of #700.00,you will get the manuel for body weight loss.
Pay only #700.00 to GT Bank ( Guaranty Trust bank)
Account name: Oduah.C.Ike
Account number: 0040477250

After payment send me your Name,Email address,Bank teller number, Location and Topic: Weight loss manuel. Please send these requirements to my phone number: 08064483205.You will get my response after 24hours when your payment has been confirmed.