+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: First Nigerian Article Directory Launched. Post your articles in all categories

First Nigerian Article Directory Launched. Post your articles in all categories

Never before has this happened. All this while we have depended on Ezinearticles.com to post our articles in order to redirect readers to our site. But now the story has changed. You can now post articles on any various categories of your choice.

http://www.destinydreammakers.com

In order to get backlinks, you need to fill in your bio info located on your profile page, which is a little information about you and your website. You don't have to post any link in the article. All other links should be found your website or blog and not on the article website.

This is the first of its kind and we must learn to keep it clean from spammers. In addition, you can also post comments based on any article you have read.

The amazing thing about this Article site is that you can send messages to each other on the site which means you can discuss further on whatever topic an author has posted. This is the best and i have not seen this combination on any article website.

http://www.destinydreammakers.com

I invite you all right now to start posting. The first Nigerian Article Directory Website.

Thanks
    1stargeneral

For more information call me on 08088883045

Re: First Nigerian Article Directory Launched. Post your articles in all categories

Due to challenges of bandwidth, our site crashed because of the heavy traffic of people wanting to register. We are now moving our site to a better host and a better bandwidth in order to serve you better. Please bear with us

+ Reply