Dear Good Friends,

I am Mr.Musa Hassan from Kano State,Nigeria, I am a young man of 46 years of age.I want to use this opportunity to testify the goodness of God in my financial position, Since 1 year and 4 months i joined Forex Trading Investment with the Timobak Investment Enterprises Nigeria Ltd. my financial difficulties has change to good financial condition..

The information you are reading is a long term research of someone who have funded, lost all, refunded severally, lost out, undergone trainings, seminars’ and finally resolved to making a headway in the forex market by investing on this research, which of course has yielded the desired result.

In business, the long term successes are built by those with an end goal in mind, a vision of what the business will look like when it's mature. This is critical because the company must stay on a course that is consistent with its vision while it is growing.

Contact Person:-------------- Mr. Ahmed Perani J.
Tel No:--------------------------- 08097889032
Email:------------------------ [email protected]

While contacting the company inform them that you want to invest and your where refer by Mr.Musa Hassan / ID Card NO (TIE5009255).

N/B:

The amount stipulated above depends on how much you decide to invest; multiple Investments can also be made if you consider the right choice of investment Plan to take from the investment chart plan. (E.g In case you want to start with N10,000 Naira you can invest in 2 or more places each of the investment has its different interest.That is the meaning of multiple investment.) There is no limit to your earnings,Sometimes it sounds too good to be true; yes because it is one of the most easy and stress less ways to make money here in Nigerian Naira.

Feel free to contact me for further clarification before you invest with the company directly.

I wish you all Gods Liberation in your family and business.

Thanks and God bless you,
Musa Hassan
Mobile Number: 07044163946
Reply via email: [email protected]