Making money on facebook is the biz of the day, cos you get pay direct and instantly to your bank account.
Note this is not a get rice quick programm,raither a business set up that will give unlimited cash after you set it on.also remember it take 1-2 weeks to set it on.

(1).. You make money by creating and selling or renting facebook advert space on your page to business owne( there is lot of them out there waiting for you)

First, is to create a new facebook account,add 2000-5000 friends( you can acheive that within 10 days if you use my formular).

Secondly, is to create a custom fanspage,then create an open advert space.

That is all,you are now ready for business.

Next is to contact business owner and submit your offer. They will be happy to take it and they will pay an agree amount.eg i charge N500 to advertise business on my fanpage and am currently adverting 3 different business on my fanpage. 2 among paid me 1 year an advance while the other one paid for 4 months..

All what you need is to place there business banner on the open advert space,that is all.

You will get good pay if you have upto 50000 fans and you can acheive that within 45 days if you use my formular.

Do you know business owners are willing to pay you to advertise on your already build fans page than to build there own fanpage? .

(2)..you can also make money on facebook by simply helping business owner to build thousand of fans to there fanpage.just locata business fanpage that has little fans amd enter a deal with them.build 10000-50000 fans for them within 20-45 days.
Watch out for part 2 of this topic.