+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: EXCHANGE UR LIBERTY RESERVE USD TO EUR FOR INSTANT PROFIT. N3000 GUARANTEED

EXCHANGE UR LIBERTY RESERVE USD TO EUR FOR INSTANT PROFIT. N3000 GUARANTEED

My people, the climax of online money cant be better than this secret. Alot of people waste time or risk their cash on programs that hardly work out. Liberty reserve usd-eur secret is a sure way of making some extra cash directly into your account without stories.

Requirements
    2 liberty reserve accounts. USD n EUR
    $10 in your USD account
    Your PC
    internet connection
    @least 3hours.

HOW it hows.
    Exchange your USD to EUR
    Exchange your EUR back to USD
    make about $1.
    Rise and repeat.
    and Make $20 within 3 hours.

How to get involve.
    N5,000 ebook
    One on One training N8,000

kaduna and environs. Call 080356478768

Re: EXCHANGE UR LIBERTY RESERVE USD TO EUR FOR INSTANT PROFIT. N3000 GUARANTEED

Im in Lag how do we see for one on one? I dont do e-book.

Never mind pls, I am no longer interested. a guy handsumblack has preached d same message with u & when two people preaches same stuff, it becomes danger zone & I get suspicious.

this guy is a complete scam. house ignore him.
    i have tried this before on my own, it does not work like that, if you change from $ to euro then from euro to dollar, you are going to lose.

You all are speaking like people that have not passed the four corner of the primary sch. If you got a product from Bomcash and it doesnt deliver. Does it means everybodies product will not deliver?

Looking into the rate of scam in Nigeria, i have also included a One on One training, to aid the doubters to be part of it. Whatz there, pls im not begging any body.

Love you all

your phone no is not correct,plz give the correct phone no so i can call you.

house, do not fall for a cheap scam like this....

Thank you for all your information...House beware oh, cos he that has ear let him hear what the people are saying to forumite.

+ Reply