+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: End of the month bumpa package

End of the month bumpa package

It is no longer an air say that people are making great money online,if you want to be part of the club of internet millionaire i think the ball is in your court.
    Am sorry for bringing out my end of the month promo late,i shall b extending it 5th of september instead of 3rd that it suppose to be. I am offering some packages 4 free while some are almost free while others are not free but @ a reduced price. Below listed are the offers With their codes each.
    DIN: daily in cash into your liberty reserve free of charge even while sleeping,you are to choose when you want your account to be credited your withdrawal is instant no delay.

FSCMS: It is no longer a news that u can make cool cash with Gsm short code,i believ u know what Gsm short code is and u know how much u can get it,its like #150,000,monthly maintainance charge and many more,Get a Gsm short code free and make your cool cash,without any monthly subscription.
    (bonus attached to this)

2kINC:Make $200-$400 in a week with just #2500,set up investment you are not paying to anybody to register you,#2500 is for you to get what will make your money u can buy as many as u want.(bonuses attached)
    To get any of this offer send an sms in this format "SD 8238 OFFER CODE, name,email,phone num" to 35811
    e.g SD 8238 2kINC,ola,ola**@aol.com,0803600***
    (NB: each sms costs 100)

Re: End of the month bumpa package

N100........ Hmmmmmmm

+ Reply