Hello,
I am not here to bore you with stories but at the same time you need to know what you are about to get into.
I am a life and health coach in Trevo, I am passionate about teaching others how to build wealth and live the lives they dream of living, instead of settling for mediocrity and sullen resignation and I would like to introduce you to Trevo, a platform that gives you the opportunity to experience life to the fullest by positioning you for success with the perfect combination of product, opportunity, business plan, and good timing. Trevo is founded on four pillars: Physical Health, Financial Health, Emotional Health and Spiritual Health
I join this platform to improve my financial status when I realise that what am earning as an income from my corporate job is not enough for me alone talk less of satisfying my family need and save for the future. One day I stopped to check the rear end of corporate ladder we are climbing and took my time to look at those that are above me in service and those at the tail end of the ladder. After my research I realised that 99% of them have not achieved their desired dreams and their financial freedom at the end of their career is not certain.
Sure it took a major economic crisis for people to start waking up to the fact that their livelihood were at risk, but ur income didn’t become at risk overnight it was always at risk, relying on the next pay check or two to meet each month’s expenses with very thin cushion of saving or nothing to save at all by trading your time for money.
At this point I ask myself, if that’s what I want to look forward to, then immediately I started looking for a way-out, then I was fortunate to meet someone (my mentor) who introduced and put me through the 21st century business where you make a residual income by building your own business team.
Network marketing I believe holds the greatest promise for the largest number of people to get control of their financial lives, their futures, and their destinies. I can show you how to find what you need to grow the perfect business for you, but for your business to grow, you will also have to grow. Network marketing is a relationship building, information sharing, leveraging, team-bulding, learning leadership, and financial freedom and not a get rich quick, investment scheme, a pyramid scheme or a way of using other people. Welcome to the 21st century.
Take responsibility for your finances or get use to taking orders for the rest of your life. You‘re either a master of money or a slave to it, your choice.
If you want a solid future, you need to create it. You can take charge of your future only when you take control of your income source. You need your own business.
For more information and interest send your name, location and phone No. to:
+23408189523021 (abdulkadribello @yahoo.com or kalebello @gmail.com)

OR
Visit: http://www.trevocorporate. com/coach/abdulkadribello