+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: A EASY WAY TO EARN $50 A WEEK WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO CAPITAL: SEE SNAPSHOT

A EASY WAY TO EARN $50 A WEEK WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO CAPITAL: SEE SNAPSHOT

You do not need to go begging that uncle or aunty or parents or friends for capital to start a business.

All you need is information, knowledge and the will to work.

I started this program with NO MONEY, to prove to people that you do not need any money to start an online business.

SIX WEEKS LATER, HERE IS THE STORY, IN PICTURES!

Hotline: 08027601655 (SMS only).

Just type the words, SHOW ME THE MONEY. Get payment link. Pay, get registered, get started.

It only costs N2,000 for me to show you how I didi it, and how you can do it too.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: A EASY WAY TO EARN $50 A WEEK WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO CAPITAL: SEE SNAPSHOT

i thot u said it doesnt involve any capital, y not share the knowledge wit the house for free...i'l still send u the SMS tho..
    {Faith in God and Love 4 all }

The $ projects

It requires no capital to start. But you have to learn how it is done. I will reduce the price to N750 from now till Nov 20. Just N750. I will register you in the program, and teach you how to do what i do to make this money. NO MONEY DOWN! NO CAPITAL NEEDED. Many of you here need this. You want it, u text SHOW ME THE MONEY to my hotline, 08027601655.

The $ projects

And can i add that this has nothing to do with forex or multilevel marketing, or any of the funny programs out there? No one will ask you for a dime. I will teach you how it is done.

Great one

The challenge

I am still waiting for responses. I understand. Too many people have had their fingers burnt in forex and all the other stuff out there. I am going to issue a Robert Allen style challenge. I will pick the first 3 people to text me. I will register them, start them off with NOTHING DOWN; NO CAPITAL, NO NOTHING. Just them and their computer. I guarantee that from now till Dec 15, each person should have at least $100 in their account. Who wants to take up the challenge? Just get your N750 ready, and get set to learn from the master. I just need 3 persons!

Hello slegs,ur number isn't connecting.sent u txt long ago bt no response.this is my email,pls am interested in d package u have to [email protected] u.08095953064

+ Reply