THERE IS A FIRM LOOKING FOR VARIOUS INDIVIDUAL WHO ARE READY TO WORK AND HAS ABILITY TO GIVE THEIR BEST AT SERVICE. TO QUALIFY YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD AND READ THIS ATTACHMENT TO BE ABLE TO START WORKING WITH THEM. THEY ALSO PAY WORKERS BETWEEN N100,000-N300,000 MONTHLY, BUT THIS PAYMENT IS SPREAD OVER WEEKLY PLAN, THATS YOU WILL BE PAID EVERY FRIDAY FOR YOUR WORK FOR THAT WEEK WHICH SUM UP TO N270,000-N300,000 MONTHLY. DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHMENT TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY. NO EDUCATION BACKGROUND NEEDED. ENQUIRY CALL 08067759825

READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY:

WHAT IS WEALTH POWER?
Wealth Power is a financial empowerment initiative coupled with wealth distribution strategy that is meant to put an end to the deadly scourge of lifetime poverty and mediocrity lifestyle that has turned supposed to be hero to zero and great men to ordinary men, noble men to nobody. It is an income avenue that will change your whole life for the better.

ILLUSTARTION DIAGRAM
Yes we have simplified the explanation through various diagrams.
CLICK TO VIEW ILLUSTRATION DIAGRAM (CHECK IT BELOW)

Is it An MLM?
Wealth power is a tested and proven Empowerment program that harnesses the power of online investment opportunities to reward its members. With the one up system, you register with a pin given to you and also refer a minimum of two people, then get paid every week. Here we empower members with handy tools that will earn them over N180,000 monthly. Members can also share their financial burdens and by referring just two people they have the opportunity of a consistent healthier and brighter life style.
Benefits to registered members of wealth power includes
• Instant access to online investment opportunities
• Advertise your products, goods and services on our website where Thousands of visitors and members can see all over the world
• Get our membership Id Card
• Discounted cost to new discovery seminars
• Recognition Bonus
• Earn up to N180,000 every month and more as you go
• Sms alert on payment
• Instant account update for every new downlines
• Check your account status from your black berry and internet enabled phones
• Continuous access to N20,000 worth of training bundle
• Trianing Tips on how to start your sms Business
• One – time referrer link that simplify referring.
Etc.

How Does It Work?
After Registration, refer minimum of two people. You earn your first N1,000 from the second person you referred. The first person being your qualifier cannot earn you money.
When your second downline refers One person, you earn another N1,000 and the first person referred by this new downline will earn you another N1,000 and the trend continues like that from every first, first, first ...etc
CLICK TO VIEW ILLUSTRATION DIAGRAM

How Do I Get Involved?
To get involved and enjoy your benefits for life, you have to buy a pin uniquely for you. Then click on Registeration at the top of the home page and fill the form with the pin given to you, then fill the form thereafter. Click continue to move to the next stage of registration and preview to make changes. Quote your referrer’s user code in the referrer field (if any) or simply click the ‘I don’t have a referrer’. Upon successful registration your automatically generated code will be re-shown to you. Ensure to copy, save and memorize it.
I don’t Have a Sponsor.

Not to worries. Click here http://www.bitly.com/wealthpowerform to complete the registration form and you will be registered.

• How Do I Activate My Account?

Login to wealth power site using your ten digits usercode and password, then click on ‘my Account’ to view your account details.
How Do I Pay and Get a Registeration PIN?
Where do I get to buy a pin? To buy a PIN, pay N2,000 into our bank account as detailed below.
Send your name, phone number and teller number to 08065193665, and we will send a pin to you by SMS. Our bank detail:-

BANK : GTBANK

A/C NAME: REMENK COMPUTERS

A/C NUMBER: 0112827954
_____________OR________________

BANK : FIRST BANK

A/C NAME: REMENK COMPUTERS

A/C NUMBER: 2021623008

You will receive your pin within 30minute after your payment has been confirmed by us.

How Do I Access My Benefits?
Immediately you are successful in your registration, log onto the website with your usercode and password. You will be automatically redirected to the SECURED SECTION where you can click any of the provided link bellow the title "YOUR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS" (worth N20,000). this Benefits will be displayed for you continuosly, ready to be downloaded at your convenient time.
How Do I check My Account Balance?
Upon successful login, click on the 'My Account to view a quick summary of your account status'.
How Long Does It Take Before My account Balance is Updated When Someone Joins My Empire?
Your account balance is updated instantly! When someone joins your Empire online, your account balance will be updated as soon as the new member has been registered.
What is The Minimum Payout?
The minimum payout is N1,000. We pay everyone, no matter how small or huge the money is.
When do I get my money?
We Pay Every member Once a Week (Every Friday, “Happy Friday”). We pay directly into your bank account following your withdrawal request.
Can I Register Manually?
No. This option is no longer available
When do I get my money?
instantly! As soon as your downlines register with Wealth power, your account with us is automatically updated and the accumulated sum is paid into your Bank account every Friday following your withdrawal request
To register and be part of the Program, visit http://www.bitly.com/naijaempowerment but if you’ve got your pin go to http://www.bitly.com/wealthpowerform to complete registration