here's how it works.its all about process mailing orders for clients of some big U.S. online firms that accept liberty reserve as mode of payment(most use paypal only) and getting paid for every order successfully processed.these orders are sent by clients ordering for either a good or service from them.please mind you,you wont be sending spam e-mails to these clients in form of processed orders in order to increase your pay because you wont get paid for spamming.the number of valid mail orders you process are traced online in your report page and your payment gets processed as soon as you order for your money.you're only paid for mail orders recieved and processed.each mail you successfully process is worth $20,though some of the companies pay $25(many of these $25dollar-per-mail companies charge around $10-$15 for sign-up but three of them are free.you'll be getting it from me too).you can only register with one at a time...as you would be required to run a software which easily detects if you're already into the biz.for nigerians,your mode of accepting payment is either through liberty reserve,(you can get a free account at www.libertyreserve.com if you dont have one) or you could as well be paid through check(spelt as cheque in nigeria).for the check payment,you will have to open a domicilliary account to cash this.it takes 5-15 working days to get cleared,so i usually advice liberty reserve to people.you will be working an average of just 2hours daily daily
if interested,send me a mail @ [email protected] can as well call or text 08135242346