Hello people, i av bin on this business for 4 years and now i feel it is high time i share the information.I am into production and training of some domestic products, that is why i have packaged this 8 manuals which will be of benefit to only the serious minded types.
These are LIQUID SOAP,BAR SOAP,BLEACH,INSECTICIDES,AIR FRESHNER,PERFUME,GERMICIDES,DISINFECTANTS AND LOTION CREAM
Due to the situation of the country at moment,we decide to give out 8 of this manual with the complete formulation at a token price of 2,000 naira only.
The steps for the production of this products have been clearly stated and easy to understand; this does not require you been a science student.

Some of the benefits that would be awarded out includes: Address of where to buy the materials at an affordable price, Free ebook on CAT FISH BUSINESS, SECRET OF RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS, SNAIL REARING BUSINESS (COMPLETE MANUAL).

The special bonus of FREE CUSTOMIZE BLOG SITE goes to the first five people that purchase this manual.

To purchase the above listed manual,please contact me on 08161142455.or send an email to [email protected]