+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Does your business need financial support?

Does your business need financial support?

If you ask anybody why they did not start and run their own business, the answer is always "I don't have money" But here is a good news for you.

If you are interested to get a soft loan to finance your dream project or business, bellow are the 3 most needed component that will qualify you to get your loan application approve. These documents are very easy to draft, but if you cannot take the pain to write them, I can help you with the business plan and other required documents I used to get soft loan to launch my restaurants business plus list of investors that are ready to finance your business without collateral.

Remember, If you are looking for cash loans, it will be the best if you go for the unsecured loans as the payment; rate of interest and the tenure of the loan are very good and can be altered as per your needs and requirements.

You will get personal/business loan if only you can provide the information listed below.

1. Financial Statements.
    Your loan proposal should include both business and personal financial statements. Be aware that the lender will fully analyze the history of your financial statements, calculating all ratios. Be prepared to point out any significant trends you've shown in an introductory paragraph.

2. Loan Purpose.
    One of the most important parts of your loan proposal is a detailed description of how you will use the loan proceeds. Have a good understanding of the type of loan that you need, and remember to include the proceeds of the loan in your cash flow projections, as well as the interest in your projected income statement.

3. Repayment Plans.

Repayment plans should also be stated in your financial projections section of the loan proposal, but details of repayment plans should be detailed separately. Propose the terms you want, and prepare for negotiations with the financial institution. The lender will consider a number of factors as they review the overall risk of lending you the money. Understandably, this will impact the repayment terms that they are willing to offer for your business.

That is all you need.

If you need the above documents and contact of investors that can finance you business idea, call 08120210021, or you may also email me on [email protected]

I wish you success in your business.

Victoria Joshua
    If you need a small business or financial assistance/loan to start or expand your business you can get soft loan by visiting http://www.sosorichmedia.com

Re: Does your business need financial support?

pls how do i get the investors. thanks

+ Reply