Hi and Welcome!
Its my Pleasure to let you in on some small small secrets that have been paying small small but accumulates quickly if you are set to work.
In my quest to see if there are really opportunities to earn Money on the internet, the only few but real opportunities that really pays without you spending a kobo are as stated below, but like I said, they pay small small. But if you really want them to accumulate serious cash for you, all you may need to do is to refer people to join under you just like I am doing right now (That's the only way I can compensate myself for bringing you these infos for free). I will summarise them as follows:

MY BROWSER CASH

http://www.mybrowsercashAttachment 3994Attachment 3994.com This is MyBrowserCash. You will be required to instal a very small software on your computer that will begin to serve you advertisements. Click on these Ads and stay on them for as little as 2 seconds and you will earn revenues from the ads you view, but remember like I said, they pay small small but they surely will pay you once you've attained Pay-out. Download this attachment to fully understand the earning power this program has

JUST BEEN PAID: 2% Daily Free interest from a free $10 Loan

Have you been paid dollars @ 2% daily? Try this

Get Paid 2% daily on a free $10

When you signup there is a place on the Left side of the Page that says "JSS Trippler New Member Start here" below "Home"
Click on It and on the Next page, Click on the "Enter JSS Trippler Members area" on the place that says "Welcome", select item 3 ("Buy JSS Trippler Positions" Beside it, you will see your free $10-this is actually a loan. (in red)) It will then take you to a Page where you will see "Make your Payment", at the Bottom, where you wll see "No. of Positions at $10.00 each:", enter "1" to buy your first free position that will be earning you 2% daily. When this has earned you another $10,(in 50 days), repeat the process for every new $10 dollars you earn or you can make withdrawals. But I encourage to keep compounding until you are satisfied with your daily earnings. If you are impatient and want to invest your own funds and start earning 2% daily on it, then you should open an Alertpay Account, fund it and begin to invest. Notwithstanding, you will still need to open an Alertpay account, because that's where you will be making your withdrawals from your free money to.

Open AlertPay Here