+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Data analysis using spss exposed.

Data analysis using spss exposed.

DATA ANALYSIS USING SPSS EXPOSED. Greetings everyone, I bring you good news today esp. if you stay in Abuja. WHAT IS SPSS? SPSS is a statistical software package used for data analysis of any research work. It performs COMPLEX operations such as mean, standard deviation, standard error of the mean, analysis of variance (ANOVA), correlation and regression AT THE CLICK OF THE MOUSE. THIS IS THE BEST THING that a researcher, students (undergraduates and postgraduates) or lecturer can learn. The knowledge is making the few who have it to smile to the bank daily. If you are reading this post now and you are a student or lecturer and you cannot use SPSS yet then today is your lucky day because I ll take you by hand and show you all you need to know about SPSS. Those who use SPSS to do analysis for people charge from 30k to about 100k and more to analyse people’s research data and you can become one of them after training you. I don’t even know why I want to teach this secret knowledge at a give away price, so you better take advantage of it before I change my mind. NB: IF YOU HAVE A DATA AND YOU WANT ME TO ANALYSE IT FOR YOU THEN I AM AT YOUR SERVICE AS WELL. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU. I AM BASED IN ABUJA CALL ME ON: 08034006816

Re: Data analysis using spss exposed.

DATA ANALYSIS USING SPSS EXPOSED FOR NIGERIANS Greetings everyone, I bring you good news today esp. if you stay in Abuja. WHAT IS SPSS? SPSS is a statistical software package used for data analysis of any research work. It performs COMPLEX operations such as mean, standard deviation, standard error of the mean, analysis of variance (ANOVA), correlation and regression AT THE CLICK OF THE MOUSE. THIS IS THE BEST THING that a researcher, students (undergraduates and postgraduates) or lecturer can learn. The knowledge is making the few who have it to smile to the bank daily. If you are reading this post now and you are a student or lecturer and you cannot use SPSS yet then today is your lucky day because I ll take you by hand and show you all you need to know about SPSS. Those who use SPSS to do analysis for people charge from 30k to about 100k and more to analyse people’s research data and you can become one of them after training you. I don’t even know why I want to teach this secret knowledge at a give away price, so you better take advantage of it before I change my mind. NB: IF YOU HAVE A DATA AND YOU WANT ME TO ANALYSE IT FOR YOU THEN I AM AT YOUR SERVICE AS WELL. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU. I AM BASED IN ABUJA CALL ME ON: 08034006816.

Re: Data analysis using spss exposed.

offer still open

+ Reply