FROM CPVUSD017JHJNG Fxpip.com,the operators of the currency generation platform has mandated her African broker to conduct a training for all traders and intending traders in African region in order for them to maximize the profit in the financial technology and learn how to generate and withdraw up to $2000 at once.Many traders before this time,have violated the market rules and as a result,have their trading right terminated and they in anger,returned to the forums and posted the market as a scam.Many also have generated large amount of dollars but were limited to withdraw just a little,they like myself felt the market is a scam.All this happened because the first people who introduced the market to Nigerians in particular about a year ago,did not correctly explain the right practices and how to earn profitably from the market.They simply overblown their adverts in order to make quick money from Nigerians.Let me say here that I also as a trader was affected by this false information but I have discovrerd that the market is real and liquid.Just two days ago,i was able to withdraw $55 from the market and I am going to the seminar to learn the market potentials.My reason for this post is not to the defend fxpip.com but to invite you to the seminar and if you are convinced after the training that the market is profitable and you decide to register,I plead with you to use my MICROCODE –CPVUSD017JHJNG to register to compensate my effort because a current trader must introduce you to the market.The seminar comes up on SATURDAY,5th FEB.2011.VENUE:SWEET SENSATION HALL,OPEBI/ALLEN ROUNDABOUT IKEJA.TIME:12.00GMT.COST:N3000 for participation.YOURS FELLOW FORUMITE,SUNNY HOPEMAN.08033243862.