Gidilinks is a news and article website with it's content generated by bloggers contribution. We are focused on news items that follow current business and Technological trends. GidiLinks
I initially started by posting new stuffs i find on Google news an now i have decided to put my heart and soul into each article i write, the same goes for our other active contributor who cover the Nigerian Politics. We no doubt need creative writers who are passionate about a subject matter and would want to share their opinion and views with the world.
That is why we would encourage contributors to identify their area of passion and follow it through with their pen. That way i believe we would build an Army of creative writers and professionals who are ready to take on the world.
I Noticed you are well vast in the internet blogging sites and would appreciate if you would like to Blog on GidiLinks. We are working tirelessly to improve on the site capabilities and very soon individual bloggers will be having their profile right there on the site.
Our ultimate goal is to create a networking community who would like to link up with like minded people who share the same passion as they do. The news and article feature is only the beginning of what we hope to achieve with GidiLinks.

Contact [email protected]