+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BUY 6months OpenVPN US,UK,Germany,France,Switz,Italy,Netherlands,Spain Ip SERVER ACCT

BUY 6months OpenVPN US,UK,Germany,France,Switz,Italy,Netherlands,Spain Ip SERVER ACCT

BUY 6months OpenVPN US,UK,Germany,France,Switz,Italy,Netherlands,Spain Ip SERVER ACCOUNT

Hi guys,

I sell fast reliable open vpn 6 months account for opening and unlocking all your online websites like paypal,western union money transfer,match.com,clickbank,netflix, amazon,hulu,online foreign accounts etc....

Please note that this open vpn is valid for 6 months and is only meant for those online gigs out there that perfectly understands what it means.....

It is not meant for every body,please only for serious enquiries....

Normally people use hidemyass,suresome,hotspotshield and the rest but those are just free proxies and you can not have full access to sensitive websites like paypal,match.com:the number one online dating site in the world,western union money transfer site and so on.

With my Openvpn,you will unlock the web from anywhere.browsing and surfing anonymously.

After 6months,you will have to renew your account.

On payment,you will receive the following:

1: An OpenVPN config setup which will automatically be conifgured on your system when you run the program.

2: A login details ( Login email and password). This gives you full access to all worldwide vpn servers namely: US,Uk,Germany,France,Nertherland,Spain,Italy,etc.. .....

Note that you can use to do the following:

Book online tickets e.g hotels reservation,flight,tours,etc,using foreign credit cards....

Open a paypal account and verify it.

Apply for a prepaid credit card like VISA,MASTER,AMEX,DINNER etc....

Open a foreign bank account online with e.g Lloyds Tsb offshore,Hsbc international,etc...

Why use VPN

VPN is a service that allows you to surf the Web invisibly and securely without leaving a trace and without being tracked. All the programs installed on your computer will automatically work via VPN so that the highest level of security and anonymity is provided.

VPN vs. Proxy

Both VPN and proxy services provides you anonymity over the Internet. The major differences between VPN and Proxy service are that:

* VPN connections are much more stable and secure than proxies
    * Not all applications are compatible with proxy and most of them need special configuration to work with a proxy
    * No further configuration is needed for applications to work under a VPN connection

OpenVPN is compatible with:

* Windows XP and Windows Vista
    * Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/Windows 7
    * Mac OS X 10.2 and higher
    * Android, WM Smartphones, iPhone, iPad
    * Linux
    * Any PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN compatible device/software
    * VPN client available for PPTP users as well

TO ORDER YOURS PLEASE PAY BY LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT NUMBER: U1135672
    A NON REFUNDABLE FEE OF $30 USD.

AFTER PAYMENT SEND AN EMAIL WITH PAYMENT DETAILS TO [email protected] and you will receive all your details withing the hour your payment is received.

ALSO EMAIL ME FOR SUPPORT AFTER PAYMENT AND I WILL GLADLY ASSIST YOU!!

PLEASE IGNORE THIS NOTICE IF IT IS NOT APPLICABLE TO YOU!!!!

Re: BUY 6months OpenVPN US,UK,Germany,France,Switz,Italy,Netherlands,Spain Ip SERVER

Thanks for giving information about VPN
    From the past three months,I searched through Google for getting a good VPN service.
    Through your post i found a VPN and got fake ip.
    I checked my fake ip range using Ip-Details.com

+ Reply