+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Builds a system and earn $3000 in 90 days or less

Builds a system and earn $3000 in 90 days or less

Please read the following story below

My name is Adeolu Akinyemi, husband of one Temitope Akinyemi (Platinum Distributor) and father of 2. I'm almost 3yrs in the business. I was totally inactive for 7 months, my business was comatose. I became a platinum distributor 4 months after the comatose stage and have been passionately building my business ever since. I believe that no one has an excuse for not excelling in this business. I have seen drivers, illiterates and even deaf people doing this business.
    I reluctantly paid for my privilege pack, when I finally did out of respect for the person introducing me, I made up my mind not to drive the business. I had been involved with "Network Marketing" before and I did not like either the sour taste of failure of the after taste of what people perceived as success. I made up my mind that never again!
    While I was facing other businesses and getting constant reminders from people already building their business, I had a life changing experience that made me decide to pay closer attention to this business model (feel free to ask me when you see me). I decided that not only was I interested in the product possibilities that the company had to offer, but I had become a convert of the Network Marketing model. I believe in this industry, love the model and became not only a student of it, but a teacher of teachers.
    In this business I have had the privilege of making friends, making money and making people. Thanks to Avenues to Wealth, I have been able to afford and maintain what many people call their dream cars - a Range Rover and a CRV. I have been able to invest in Real Estate and own some assets I'm really proud of. I've enjoyed breath taking vacations with my wife in Egypt, India, Mauritius, UK, India, Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, Maldives e.t.c.- this is someone who could not afford a honeymoon out of Nigeria. I have been able to support many to become millionaires, I have sponsored a number on my ticket for all expense paid 5 star vacations, I have touched lives. More importantly, I am living the life of my dreams and confident that the future is bright, owning my time and having the liberty to serve God and country without fear or limitations.
    If you have a dream, Avenues to Wealth is a vehicle. If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, let's go together. It's been a pleasure guiding many people to succeed in this business and it's my pleasure to share my testimony with you all. With all I have achieved, I still know, that today is the worst day of the rest of my life. There is more ahead!
    God bless you!
    Adeolu Akineymi (Platinum Distributor)

If you truly want to have a similar story and begin to share your story in 90 days or less then click the link below and lets begin

http://www.creatingwealth.co/lcp1/vokebob

Bob

Re: Builds a system and earn $3000 in 90 days or less

Smart hard work truly pays off

+ Reply