Hello friends, I want to introduce this great opportunity to you. Anyone interested should contact me and I will put you through on how to get involved. The Bon Voyage 1000 is a new luxury travel company that was launched in July 2010. They offer worldwide discounted travel rates, bookings on their partner hotels or condos etc when you buy their $350 (N65,000 @ N185 per dollar) lifetime membership. They have created a HUGE buzz in the industry since their launch, and are attracting some major "Heavy-Hitters" in the online marketing world. The Bon Voyage 1000 travel membership provides discounted travel rates, but that's not the main reason people are flocking to this new business. Bon Voyage 1000 uses a never before seen 2x2 "Follow-Me" Matrix, that pays up to $1000 (N185,000 @ N185 per dollar) per cycle. Let me repeat that, a one-time only investment of $350 allows you to make $1000 per cycle. That kind of leverage has never been available in ANY travel business. Plus, since its a one time buy, you don't have to worry about auto-ship's or "dead downlines." Auto-ships are the reason why most people drop out of a business only a couple months after joining. It’s not realistic to keep buying the products month after month when you aren’t making a profit, and if you are not buying the products you can’t get paid. Seems like a bunch of crap doesn't it? How Does BonVoyage1000 Work? Since BV 1000 is a binary program, you only have 2 slots directly under you and as soon as you fill them you can start making money. Your first $1000 comes when you have 6 people below you, it doesn't matter if you sign them up or you team does. If there's 6 under you, you "cycle" and get paid $1000. After you cycle you will start a new 2x2 matrix over again, and you will be put back into your sponsor's matrix. This is why having a strong team will make a HUGE difference in how often you cycle and ultimately how much you get paid, because when you get put back under your sponsor you can benefit from his "spill-over" and use his personal sign-ups to help you cycle over and over again. Plus, Bon Voyage1000 allows your matrix to fill from "spill-under." Which means, when your personal team cycles, they will come back into your matrix and you’ll benefit from them again! This is the reason why timing is so critical in BV1000, you can literally earn a fortune from members below you completing “their” 2×2 matrix. So, this is where it gets REALLY fun! Bon Voyage 1000 Leadership Bonuses On top of earning $1000 each time you cycle, you will also earn leadership bonuses from your team after you cycle twice. After the 2nd $1000 cycle you complete, you will be eligible to earn $200 every time one of your personal teammates cycle, and $100 every time one of THEIR teammates cycle. Sounds like a lot of cycling and a lot of money huh? Well, that's because it is once you start building a team. This kind of compensation plan moves very fast and is tons of fun if you are on the right Bon Voyage1000 team. For more information, Contact [email protected] or BonVoyage1000