+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AV U HEARD OF A ZERO CAPITAL BUSINESS THAT CAN FETCH U 100K OR MORE MONTHLY?

AV U HEARD OF A ZERO CAPITAL BUSINESS THAT CAN FETCH U 100K OR MORE MONTHLY?

I was introduced to this business 8months ago! It all started like a dream! When my friend introduce the business to me, i must confess to u that i never belief i could make a kobo talk of 100k or more, but at last, i make just N28,500 in the first week, the reason was that,their are just 6 Nursery and primary schools in my side,

Remember you will never spend a kobo from your pocket!, how does it sound? Unreal right? U r making a big mistate! , i was just thinking if i had known this 3 or 2years Ago. If u r a job seeker or student in school, am glad to help u, i wil explain everytips to u. And u wil now decide , maybe u will pay me or u wil only say thanks.
    Its not an online business, (2) No computer needed,(3)No paypal or any online payment processor (4) no boss,u wil be a sole propietorship,and make ur money urself (5) It's easy and convienient.

Only 2 people should call me, i'm ready to show u to success! Its a free business and u can start today. Call me now on 07066106475
    l

Re:

Wetin go hapen if u post d stuf hia? 2pple to cal u. Kuku make am yr family biz. Mmmtcheews!!

Re: AV U HEARD OF A ZERO CAPITAL BUSINESS THAT CAN FETCH U 100K OR MORE MONTHLY?

I receivd so much phone calls! From those who r ready to be successful! Do u know d questn people asked me? WHERE? How? Is a lie? R u sure?

Bt i'm ready to expose the fortune way to u. U will be crazy with me if i unraveled d secret to you. I guess what u hv in ur mind. Is it Legal?

[i]ABSOLUTELY LEGAL[/b]

I av think of d most conducive way to dish out this info. Then i think of Live Conference phone call

I also think of the most suitable time,then i decide FREE MIDNITE CALLS

on the 3rd of febuary 2011 to 4th of febuary 2011, will be a CROSSOVER 4RM WRETCHEDNESS TO RICHNESS for those that participate in the life changing talk conference seminar! Hahahaha! It's going to happen to9t, Now the question is Will you participate? . Sorry i'm d one to decide. I repeat again,if u participate in to9t conference call live seminar and u did nt hv a total change for success. Hmmm! Just try to visit A GREAT MOUNTAIN for total deliverance.

So how r you going to join.
    I need just 5 serious entity. I think 5 is okay,so as to have a clear nd flowing network,i dnt want jam nd reception scrambling.
    Just text 07066106475 Now,with message, "Please fix me in"
    your msg must get to me b4 10pm,and only d first five number that text earlier wil be called. By exactly 12:30am today midnite.

If you r unable to partake in tonight discussion. U wil see testimonies here!

Aint you going to charge
    Never it's absolutely free to participate. That is if ur number is called. Text "my name is ... pls fix me in" to 07066106475 Now! Nd pray for gudluck
    l

Re: AV U HEARD OF A ZERO CAPITAL BUSINESS THAT CAN FETCH U 100K OR MORE MONTHLY?

U sound so much like a messiah....only u ar a little bit arrongant wt ur talk

I called several times yesterday, you kept posting me as a baby, keep your wealth to yourself.

+ Reply