+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Attention to all corps members before your pop

Attention to all corps members before your pop

For all serving corps members: if you finish your service year and you can't boast of 200K in your bank accounts, you should be remobilized for another service year. You should be able to tap from either ur ppa or its immediate environment. no matter how remote ur place may be. We have been selling pure honey to hungry buyers in Lagos courtsey of smart corps members serving in Adamawa and Taraba. Not necessarily go into agricultural foods or solid minerals, you can think of other areas like tutorials just as I did when I served with Chemistry Department in Uni. Jos between 2009 to 2010. You can ask any one about Kopa Banky and what I did in UJ, even in the face of January 2010 crisis. You can still think smart here and tell us what resources you can bring to Lagos from ur locations and let us find buyers 4 it only if it is worth venturing into. Let us share your experiences and guide you on what people are looking for. This will fetch you more money than internet business full of uncertainties. I am not writing off internet business because am making my money as freelancer and blogger. You can only "make money online" only if and only if you are ready to solve people's problems and get paid for your efforts. Sign up @ Nigeria Import and Export Zone - Index
    Import and export opportunities in Nigeria: www.importexportnigeria.info
    Or get Free stuffz online at www.freesampleswebsite.info

Re: Attention to all corps members before your pop

If you are serving in jos, you can start bringing pepper, tomatoes, irish potatoes, cabbage to Lagos, Abuja or Ph. For those in Taraba, you can deal in fish or pure honey. Yam, honey and other edible items are gud for those in Benue etc. Just look around you and think smart. Till I come your way again. Join our export forum free. Nigeria Import and Export Zone - Index
    Import and export opportunities in Nigeria: www.importexportnigeria.info
    Or get Free stuffz online at www.freesampleswebsite.info

+ Reply