+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Advertise on my website and get visits to your website + Google Adsense click

Advertise on my website and get visits to your website + Google Adsense click

Hello everyone.

Some of you must have been looking for ways to rank your website or at least get visits to your website. You also have adsense running on your website and is getting no clicks. let me bump traffic to your website as they come to mine.

How does it Work?

There following website is what i own; http://www.destinydreammakers.com, which is a site that feeds my amazon store http://www.destinydreammakers.com/amazon_store/shop.php and i am paid by amazon for every sale I make. I get steady traffic everyday from all over the united states. This is because they shop so much, especially on weekends.

If you look at the top of the first website I gave you, you will notice a black bar with the word "Welcome to Amazon Nigeria." This is where you ad will be running. If you try scrolling down that page, will discover that that bar does not go up. It follows you as you scroll down. This way my visitors are made to see your own ads running on my website.

Secondly, the ads running in rotation mode. Which means for everytime the page or website loads, a new set of website is seen. Refresh the website to see the changes.

Now I invite you to come on board. I charge N1,000 per month but the first month is going to be free. This means that your website ad will run on my website for two (2) good months. Every other services become exactly 1month subscription. This is the chance you have to earn from your adsense if you do not have traffic to your website... Notice how my adsense ads are targeted to the niche i am in. This increases my adsense earning a great deal.

If you are interested, you can call me up on 08088883045 or 08166234713.

NOTE: The way ads are rotated are by matter of weight and gravity. So if I put your website as a high gravity, what happens is that your show more often than listed websites that have low gravity. This is available for N2,000 and for big players who want aggressive advertising. The choice is yours.

Expecting your calls to order.

1stargeneral

Re: Advertise on my website and get visits to your website + Google Adsense click

i am sure you have seen the potentials. I did not add that i get my traffic source from major search engines, thousands of website directories and hundreds of articles sites. If that answers your questions, then call me up now.

+ Reply