+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: 8 ways to make money TREVO LLC

8 ways to make money TREVO LLC

8 ways to make money TREVO LLC
    Discover... How To Make Residual INCOME OF MORE THAN $4,364 monthly via Trevo LLC For Every Single Minute Of Your Effort... Quickly, Easily, And Automatically While You Sleep!

Compiled By
    Adeyemo Ajiboye
    CEO And Founder
    http://www.trevocorporate.com/coach/AyisTrevo
    (ENROLLER CID: 4506139 and name Adeyemo Ajiboye)
    www.ayisblog.com
    www.ayishost.com
    www.ayisbulksms.com
    www.facebook.com/yofakebusiness
    NOTE YOU NEED TO ATTEND BUSINESS PRESENTATION IN YOUR AREA, WITH MY CID FOR REGISTRATION (ENROLLER CID: 4506139 and name Adeyemo Ajiboye)

Disclaimer & Statement Of Right
    The information presented herein represents the views of the author at the date of publication. Because terms and conditions of Trevo continually change and the Company reserves the right to change and update his opinions based on new conditions. Website and references mentioned in this guide were all valid as at the time of producing this guide.

You are about to experience the most powerful cash generating system of all time. This system is producing very generous incomes and will continue to do so forever...

INTRODUCTION
    The greatest failures of all times are those who refuse to work or act on their dreams. The success or failure of your life is predicated upon one SIMPLE action, it takes just a simple bold action to get your vision into reality.

Table of Content
    1.1 What is Trevo?
    1.2 What is the product of Trevo?
    1.3 Uses of Trevo (Health )
    1.4 8 ways to make money via Trevo ( read through the compensation plan)
    1.5 How to join Trevo
    (i) Join Directly Online (ii) Join by paying to Trevo account

1.1 What is Trevo?
    Trevo LLC is an American company with presence in 26 countries including Nigeria & Ghana. Trevo is a company that’s empowering dreams with a powerful product, in a $500 billion dollar Wellness industry, unparalleled systems and experience, and a compensation plan that is second to none. Trevo LLC is just 4 years in the whole world but two years in Nigeria.

1.11 REASONS WHY TREVO IS THE BEST WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE OR OFFLINE
    · Global Straight Line Matrix i.e immediately you sign up, anybody that sign up after you anywhere in the world is under you. No MLM companies have done this before.
    · They will give you 3 bottles of Trevo sellable at the lowest rate of 12,000 naira. This covers your sign up fee. No risk for what so ever
    · They will give you a website of your own to promote your business
    · They will open a domiciliary account for you at FCMB at no additional cost
    · They pay every 2 weeks, it’s a residual income opportunity
    · There is no minimum or maximum of members to invite. Even 1 member can help you earn more than $13,000 monthly
    1.2 WHAT IS THE PRODUCT OF TREVO?
    Unlike many MLM companies that have varieties of product for different problems. Trevo have only one product, Trevo big bottle called 32oz and Trevo small bottles called 2GO.
    1.3 USES OF TREVO (HEALTH)
    Trévo is not just another fruit drink, nor is it just another multi-vitamin. In a world of sugar-filled juice drinks and caffeine-saturated energy shots, Trévo stands alone as a complete health system in one bottle. Containing 174 of nature's finest nutraceutical ingredients from around the globe, Trévo is unlike any other nutritional supplement you will find on the market. This remarkable formula provides you and your family with a quick, delicious and easy way to restore, renew and revive your bodies.
    The beauty of this unique formulation is that it actually replaces what the body is missing from today's nutrient-depleted diets. And, because of the way our scientists have designed its formulation, Trévo will work just as well for a 2-year-old as it will for adults of all ages. It really is the best of all nutritional worlds! Trévo is, in fact, a delicious answer to your family's need for complete, natural nutrition.
    All of the products ingredients are 100% vegetarian and a number of these high-quality natural ingredients are even certified organic.
    So, are you ready to enjoy increased energy, enhanced mental focus, vibrant good health and even weight management support If so, Trévo is the answer you have been searching for.
    Trevo Supports:
    •Anti-Aging Health
    •Blood Pressure Health
    •Blood Sugar Health
    •Cancer Health
    •Cellular Health
    •Central Nervous System Health
    •Cholesterol Health
    •Circulatory System Health
    •Detoxification/Natural Cleansing
    •Digestive & Gastrointestinal Health
    •Energy, Memory & Mental Focus
    •Eye Health
    •Heart (Cardiovascular) Health
    •Immune System Health
    •Joint & Bone Health
    •Men’s Health
    •Respiratory System Health
    •Urinary Tract Health
    •Weight Management
    •Women’s Health

TREVO WEALTH SEGMENT
    We have talked about the history and health segment of Trevo LLC, now we want to talk about the WEALTH segment. Belief me if you are unable to make money via Trevo, you cannot make money in MLM business again in life simply because “Global Straight Line Matrix ( i.e immediately you sign up, anybody that sign up after you anywhere in the world become your down line and will pay you)”. I will be sharing with you how you can make money via Trevo, and I will give full support to you after you join me in the business because your success is my success. I will also show you the secrete of getting people to your link without disturbing your neighbor. Now lets continue. Trevo is empowering LIFE AND HEALTH COACH AROUND THE WORLD
    1.4 8 ways to make money via Trevo ( PLEASE read through the compensation plan attached To get the insight on how you will get paid monthly on Trevo)
    At Trévo, their mission truly is to empower your dreams.
    Here are the 8 ways you can make money with Trévo:
    1. Retail Sales. Earn substantial retail income by purchasing our phenomenal products at wholesale and then selling them to retail customers for a significant profit. In fact, as a Trévo Life and Health Coach, you can make up to a 40% profit simply sharing our flagship nutritional product. Plus, you can enroll Preferred Customers and earn great bonuses on every purchase these preferred customers make.
    2. Power Start Business System Commission. Instant gratification is yours as you are rewarded with immediate income for building your business. Each time you personally enroll a Life and Health Coach with a purchase of one of our Power Start Business Systems, you are paid based upon your qualification and the system your enrollee purchased. As an enroller, you enjoy a generous 40% commission, plus we even pay matching bonuses to your enroller.
    3. Matching Bonus. Trévo’s dynamic Matching Bonus program rewards your leadership efforts as your team duplicates the team-building success you are creating. Each time a team member whom you have personally enrolled enrolls a new Life and Health Coach with the purchase of a Power Start system, you receive a 20% matching bonus off of his or her commission.

4. Group Volume Commission. Trévo rewards field leaders for their personal efforts in building exciting, passionate, and growing teams. Based upon Qualifying Volume, Trévo pays generous monthly Group Volume commissions that can create residual income. Plus, there are no limits to the number of Life and Health Coaches that can be in each of your eight generations.

5. Bulk Pack Commission. When one of your team members in your first through fourth levels takes advantage of our great bulk pack discounts, Trévo rewards you with a commission of up to $183. This commission is paid on your first through fourth generations, giving you even more opportunities to create income through our generous Bulk Pack commission program.

6. Team Volume Recognition Pool Bonus. Team Volume Recognition Volume Pool bonuses are our way of rewarding sales leaders, business builders, and dream builders for their strong leadership. Trévo reserves 15% of the company Group Volume revenue to be paid monthly in 15 separate 1% pools. This amazing pool bonus maximizes the power of our revolutionary Straight-Matrix compensation plan.

7. Leadership Bonuses. Trévo really knows how to reward its Life and Health Coach leaders. We have compiled an impressive array of leadership bonuses that will amaze even the most experienced network marketer. From luxury car bonuses and executive-class travel to cash and training bonuses, Trévo treats its elite field leaders with style and opulence.

8. Charity Bonuses. Trévo leaders who achieve Black Diamond Executive status and above are rewarded with shares of the Trévo charity pool bonuses. These shares are distributed as donations to charities specified by these Life and Health Coach leaders, and are made in the name of the participating leader.
    NOTE: THE COMPENSATION PLAN ATTACHED WITH THIS MATERIAL WILL GIVE YOU THE INSIGHT OF HOW YOU WILL BE MAKING YOUR MONEY VIA TREVO, TAKE YOUR TIME TO STUDY IT CAREFULLY
    1.5 HOW TO JOIN TREVO AND MAKE MONEY
    HOW TO BE PART OF TREVO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

There are 5 Registration Packages to choose from in Trevo.

1. POWER START SYSTEM (3 BOTTLES): $207.50 (N34,000)

2. DIRECTOR POWER START SYSTEM (6 BOTTLES): $395.00 (N64,800)

3. ELITE DIRECTOR POWER START SYSTEM (9 BOTTLES): $582.50 (N95,600)

4. EXECUTIVE POWER START SYSTEM (15 BOTTLES): $957.50 (N157,000)

5. ELITE EXECUTIVE POWER START SYSTEM (24 BOTTLES): $1,520.00 (N249,300)

AS A STARTER, YOU CAN START WITH POWER START SYSTEM, THEN YOU CAN UPGRADE LATER AS YOUR NETWORK GROWS

(i) Join Directly Online
    Joining Trevo business requirement

You can either use your master card, visa or any other cards. Make sure the card is yours and have more than 35,000 naira because of the dollar exchange rate

Now visit the link below, This my link created for Me as Trevo life and Health coach. You will also receive a link like this when you sign Up
    On the page you must see (ENROLLER CID: 4506139)
    Kindly pay attention on all the RED ARROW in the diagrams below

Step 1
    Change your country, follow the RED ARROWS

Skip step 2 and 3
    Jump this two steps, note if you tick this two, your purchase will be over $207.5 or ₦34,000

Step 4
    Then click on NO,
    Make sure you see this, my name yisa ajiboye adeyemo, Enroller CID: 4506139

Then Tick I want a personal website, put the name and check availability

Step 5
    Fill in this RED ARROWS
    Fill the details for your payment

Then click the Refresh Rates and click on standard to add the total
    Then call me to reveal my networking secretes to you, +234 703 5410 456
    Watch my videos on YouTube, I can create a video like this when you join my link
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ayisblog
    (ii) Join by paying to Trevo account
    HOW TO BE PART OF TREVO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

There are 5 Registration Packages to choose from in Trevo.

1. POWER START SYSTEM (3 BOTTLES): $207.50 (N34,000)

2. DIRECTOR POWER START SYSTEM (6 BOTTLES): $395.00 (N64,800)

3. ELITE DIRECTOR POWER START SYSTEM (9 BOTTLES): $582.50 (N95,600)

4. EXECUTIVE POWER START SYSTEM (15 BOTTLES): $957.50 (N157,000)

5. ELITE EXECUTIVE POWER START SYSTEM (24 BOTTLES): $1,520.00 (N249,300)

Decide on any of the registration packages above to start your Trevo business.
    I WILL SUGEST YOU START WITH THE LOWEST WHICH COST ₦34,000

Make Naira Payments to any of these TREVO ACCOUNTS

Account Name: Trevo Africa Concept Ltd

Zenith 1013157989

FCMB 0768507015

GTBank 0127650842

SKYE 1771378984

Send your FIRST NAME , SURNAME, TELEPHONE, ADDRESS, DATE OF BIRTH,
    E-MAIL & Payments Details (Teller Number, BANK'S NAME & Depositor's Name)
    TO 07035410456 when payment is confirmed,
    We are going to activate your membership
    and you now collect your product at the nearest TREVO office in your
    area.
    CALL ME FOR HELP +2347035410456
    NOTE YOU NEED TO ATTEND BUSINESS PRESENTATION IN YOUR AREA, WITH MY CID FOR REGISTRATION (ENROLLER CID: 4506139 and name Adeyemo Ajiboye)

Send a message with the subject, “ Trevo office in ( then put your state ) “ to 07035410456

Then call me to reveal my networking secretes to you, +234 703 5410 456
    Watch my videos on YouTube, I can create a video like this when you join my link
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ayisblog

Re: 8 ways to make money TREVO LLC

Please make sure you download the compensation plan on http://www.trevocorporate.com/coach/AyisTrevo goto opportunity and click 8 ways to make money and then download compensation plan. Call me if you need help on this business

+ Reply