The prevalent denominator in my household is that we count on machines for our jobs and school operate. So it doesn't come as a surprise that we have a number of technological devices lying about. Our favourite may be the printer. We count on it to produce printouts of maps and documents. We've been employing it for years so wearing it out was inevitable. But I got hooked on the Samsung printer when I saw how affordable they had been selling it. It seemed organic to offer it a attempt. This Samsung printer is an all-in-one printer that handles printing, copying, scanning and faxing. The print speed is 20 ppm at a printing resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It has a neat expert look and weighs about 23 lbs. The Samsung printer consistently gives you tremendous printouts. It creates smooth and sharp characters which are proof of good quality high quality. The high-quality remains even if the font sizes are close to micro. In terms of economy, my new printer beats the old one. My old printer does not perform effectively unless it features a total of four cartridges. This got honestly pricey as my 3 youngsters had been not but trained on conserving. My beloved function may be the "toner save". It could lessen our toner usage devoid of sacrificing good quality. At times, the loved ones gets into conditions where we need to have a speedy copy of a particular document. This more often than not ends in vain. These situations are now avoided because of the printer's copier feature. The process is very quick. In truth my kids are already acquainted with it. The fax function of your machine is extremely convenient for me and my wife. It saves us from possessing to drive down to an establishment that offers fax services. It was either this or trying to use the office fax machine. Our new printer allows us to conduct our faxing desires in the comfort of our property. The scan feature in the printer was fairly disappointing. There had been a lot of contrasting strips and also the resolution and color accuracy was really poor. It does, however, give a tolerable scan of relatively easy photos and documents. Mostly, the purpose is for back-up only. I've seen that you'll find also other points that might possibly concern other individuals. There had been frequent paper jams on the machine. To fix it, I have to get rid of the paper gradually. Frequently, the Samsung printer generates a high-pitched sound that gets annoying. Monochrome printing is this printer's forte. Anyone who would want printouts in color could possibly take into account this a minus. But feel about it, though. How frequently do we seriously need printouts in color? Overall, the Samsung SCX 4521 printer may be a practical and handy piece of equipment to have. http://www.hicheapbeats.com/beats-by...one-p-700.html