I saw this caption "THIS 5 MIN VIDEO IS CHANGING LIVES" and took the fr.ee tour to learn more about what it's talking about. Low and behold it was there stirring at me...the opportunity I have been looking for in the Network Marketing Industry, a genuine and revolutionary system of Home Base Business (Skinny Body Care).

The Founder:
Founded by Mr. Ben Glinsky, He has a strong background and track record setting up and running successful Network Marketing Companies Globally.

The Product:

The unique product is called "Skinny Fiber". From Farm to Lab to Distribution, SBC from the USA takes care to be a Green Company. SBC is committed to delivering the finest natural products in a no nonsense way to a global audience through it's Network of Independent Distributors through the most efficient means possible.

Opportunity for Nigerians:
The Opportunity for Nigerians is very huge. We already have some high ranking team leaders in Lagos, Port Harcourt etc. with the country's Rep located in Lagos. She can be reached easily with her contacts once your are a distributor. Due to the wide acceptance of this great product in Nigeria, arrangement are in top gear to formalize payment processing through two Nigerian banks to fast track registration process and also for payment for products ordered directly from the USA.

As at the time writing this article we already have over a hundred distributors and over 1000 pre-enrolees waiting to upgrade their status to distributors.

How to Become a Distributor:
This is very easy, simple CLICK HERE to take the FREE TOUR, enter your name, correct e-mail address and phone number and click Learn More to enter. When you are ready to continue click join at the top right corner and complete your registration process.

Note: you need to have a Visa/MasterCard Credit/Debit Card or AlertPay account funded with the required amount to successfully complete this process. However, if you are the zealous type and want to join immediately without credit/debit card or AlertPay, the contact me for details or the banks you can use. FREE AlertPay.

The Best part of this business is that you are in full control of your time and how much you would like to earn. Even though the system also help you earn, your personal effort helps you to rank higher faster and explode your earning within a short time.

This business has been simplified that you don't need to make any list of who you want to introduce, all you need to do is share the story with your friends online especially social sites like facebook, myspace etc and see how your network explode. or you can share the product with your friends and family and after trying it, they'll surely want to join to also benefit from this great opportunity.

For more details or questions contact me via e-mail: [email protected] or Mobile: 08020560330

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

God Bless,

Hudson
The Skinny Body Care Dream Team