7 WAYS TO PROFIT FROM FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES STARTING FROM TODAY.

For more information about 100 other hot profitable money making business ideas that, you can do right here in Nigeria.
Please, call me now on 08032059110.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR.
Tony is my name. I am an Information Marketer with over 7years experience, since,my graduation from the University in 2007. Am from Imo State-Nigeria.

INTRODUCTION.
A lot has been said about the rise of social websites like Buzznet.com WeRead.com, Facebook.com, Twitter.com to mention but a few. And despite the criticisms by some that social media or websites will crash soon, I am sorry to note that they are growing stronger even against all the talks of identity theft as a result of their use.

Today, I want to open your eyes to a few opportunities you can take advantage of and leave the rest to you but before I even explain the concept of social media/networks, let me start by giving you statistics that will shock the wits out of you so that you may understand easily the stuff I am about to explain shortly.
Facebook.com as at my last check has over 650 million active users and people spend 500 billion minutes on facebook per month with 50% of the 650 million users logging in every single day. (Follow statistics yourself http://www.facebook.com/press/info.php?stattistics).

WeRead.com started in May 2006. It is an online community of book enthusiasts that has over 4 million users as at last check. BlackPlanet.com started in 1999, a community targeted at Black Americans, has 20 million users when I checked last with a claim to have the largest black community online. CafeMom.com is specifically targeted at mothers and mothers to be. Started in august 2008 and has over 1 million users, Classmates.com, has over 50 million users, Cellufun.com has over 3 million users, Deviantart.com dedicated to the art oriented people of the world has over 9 million users, Flixster.com, dedicated to movies, has over 63 million users, Friendster.com has over 32 million users, Geni.com has over 80 million user profiles and is dedicated to family, genealogy.

Habbo.com (you probably haven’t heard of it yet) has over 162 million users with presence in over 30 communities including Singapore (www.habbo.com.sg), Spain (www.habbo.com.es), Philippines (www.habbo.com.ph), Columbia (www.habbo.com.co) etc.
Then consider Hi5.com which has over 80 million users, Lastfm.com is all about music for the music fans and has over 30 million users; Linkedin.com pronounced is about business and professional connections and networking with over 65 million users of age 18 and up.
And yes, there are still many more! Livemocha, the world’s largest online language learning community, LiveJournal, Multiply.com, MySpace, MyYearBook, Netlog, Orkut, Twitter, Xanga.com

THE BIG QUESTION IS?
Do you see an opportunity in all these numbers? Notice that I have specifically mentioned only websites with at least 2 million users and then been careful enough to mention social sites cutting across varied interested groups (mothers, art, blogging, friendship, school mates, and business) etc.
It is just amazing at the staggering number of people on these websites and where there are people, there is money because people means problems and problems means solution seekers and solution seeking means money!

First things first, let me tell you straight that none of these websites will make you money directly, so forget about all that fad about “Get Rich With Facebook” and stuff like that. Yes, facebook is the most popular social networking site on the internet but, facebook won’t write you a cheque. To make money with facebook, you have to use an indirect method and that is what this is all about.

Are you ready? Let’s ride!

METHOD 1-FPOS TECHNIQUE.
This is timeless technique that has never failed and will never fail. FPOS is an acronym that means Find Problem Offer Solution and the best place on earth to hatch out the FPOS plot is on social networking sites, especially special interest sites like Cafemoms dedicated to mothers.

HERE IS WHAT TO DO.
Hang around in the place and watch out for frequently asked questions. Take special note of answers to these frequently asked questions. Copy the questions, get the answers and copy them and take note of testimonials and stuff.
Sit back, do interviews around the same problems and create an information product. Now, here is my assumption, if hundreds of thousands of people in one social networking site are having the same problem over and over, it means millions of people across the world are having the same problem and if the problem is a real issue, they will be willing to pay for it.

METHOD 2-THE REACHING OUT TECHNIQUE.
Okay facebook… I know you have 650 million users, common-give me some of them! This takes some time to build really because you will need to understand the particular social networking site you are on and once you understand it, you can now create a technique that gives you free exposure. For instance, using facebook, you can create an interesting page on facebook for your business and put some information of value on it.

Then have friends and families share it with other friends. Facebook statistics shows that the average user has about 130 friends. If you can get 20 of your friends to share your page with their own friends, you have a potential of reaching about 20 X 130 new people =2,600 new potential customers. No cost paid for advertising and because it was recommended, chances of people actually using your services are greater.
So the next time you go to church, think of taking 100 copies of your facebook page, showcasing your business to distribute to members asking them to add you as a friend and share your page.

METHOD 3-THE BUY TRAFFIC TECHNIQUE.
Just walk over to the websites in question and see if they offer paid advertisement and buy. For instance, facebook gives you the opportunity to advertise only to Nigerians and you can easily reach over 1 million Nigerians with your advert. Next time you login to facebook, check the side to see example.

METHOD 4-BUILD YOUR OWN SITE.
If you have what it takes, common, get started with your own social networking site. The figures have shown what it can turn into in a short period of time, so, go for it!

METHOD 5-LOOK OUT FOR SHARED REVENUE.
Some of these sites may have an opportunity for you to earn shared revenue from them. For example, one site I saw a while ago gives users the opportunity to add their own Amazon affiliate link and their Google adsense links. Such that when you send people to the site, your advert is displayed like 60% of the time and the site’s advert is displayed the rest of the 40%.
This way, you will be using the site and earning from it at the same time.

METHOD 6-THINK OF PARTNERSHIP.
Yes-I know this is long shot but hey… you have got nothing to lose if you have a great idea. For instance, you can invite the site to have an office in Nigeria or you could do a translation of the website into your native language or something…

METHOD 7-GET THINKING.
I have shown you the statistics. I have given a few pointers. It’s time for you to start thinking and get creative about fun ways to use this information and the power of social sites to swell your bank account!

For more information about 100 other hot profitable money making business ideas that, you can do right here in Nigeria.
Please, call me now on 08032059110.

See you at the bank!