Many a time, I see many newbie online investors empty their bank account into online investment programs they know little or nothing about its reliability and continuity and before long, they've burnt their fingers. Each time I witness this incident, it is something that really makes me very sad and empathic. So after witnessing and hearing of many of this victimizing incident for some time, it dawned on me to offer some help in my own little way by writing out some of the features online investors should look out for in a reliable online investment program before they start investing their money into them: in other to help almeliorate this pathetic situation.

Find Out If It Has An Offline Version
To know if an online investment program is reliable or not make out time to find out if the online investment program has an offline version. If you check and you see that there is an offline version, take a further step to find out if it is not a gambling program, if after your researches, you find out that it is not a gambling program then you know that its online version will be reliable; this is so as investment programs, online and offline are the same. Many people think the internet is a kind of Disney land where money is digitally processed- so even the riskiest of online investment programs they empty their bank account into them in other to get an overnight turnover.

The Percentage Of Interest
By the percentage of interest, I mean the percentage the investment firm promises to pay you within a given period of time. Yes the percentage is what you really have to critically scrutinize to see if it is normal and realizable and can stand the test of time. If you find out that the promised percentage is on the outrageously high side, then don’t invest in it; because if the percentage is very much on the high side, it means either it is a gamble where you are likely to loose your money within a twinkle of an eye or it is a scam program established to trap people's money by offering outrageous percentage of interest.

The Programs Pedigree
Before you choose an online investment program to invest into, find out its pedigree. By this I mean find out how many people that are doing the business and how many percentage of them are actually making good profit from it. If after your research, you find out that its only a tiny percentage of the total people involved in it that are actually making substantial profit from the program, know that the program is not reliable and consequently you shouldn’t invest in it.

And another thing, find out how long the program has been on. If the program has stood the test of time, then the program is reliable and worth sticking out your neck on with some percentage of your money….

Darlington Ohaeri is an online investment consultant. He offers advice on online investment programs.
Presently he is one of the most successful online gold trader on the net. To learn how you can be making obscene profit on monthly basis trading live gold online,
visit his website

www.putcash.com