+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: $200 PLUS 200 pips Weekly Forex Signal – All is FREE here.

$200 PLUS 200 pips Weekly Forex Signal – All is FREE here.

Are you tired of trading Forex? Try this Free $200 and Free Forex Trading Signal that will make 200 pips profit weekly.

To some, FOREX is Tough, to others it is Fun. Many others believe it to be a Lottery or a Guess Game where you can just guess the direction of the FX market to make quick money.
    Well, I don’t know which category you belong but one thing that I am sure of is that if you can stay glued to this thread, you will soon see FX trading as fun.

In the next couple of days, you will know if I am one of those “Big Mouthed Scammers” who knows nothing about Forex Trading but claimed to know everything about it, all in the name of “Information Marketing”.

What I Promised

The topic of my thread promises 2 things;
    1.) Free $200 start-up capital in your REAL FOREX TRADING ACCOUNT not DEMO ACCOUNT.
    2.) Free signal that will generate at least 200 pips profit weekly.

What this means is that, this thread will help you to make between $40 - $100 weekly
    (depending on your lot size).
    All you need to invest is your time to follow this thread.

Keeping My Promise

Starting with the free signal. I will be posting at least one trading signal daily on this thread.
    This signal will be generated from my “super killing” but simple forex trading strategy that I designed from
    my many years of endurance and patience in forex market.
    I have been using this system for many months now with over 80% of accuracy.
    You will soon find out if I am lying, so don’t be in a hurry to spit in my face.

On the free $200. There is a time limit on this one. You have to claim your own before 6th of July 2011 else, you will be “on your own”.

This is how to claim your free $200.
    One of the best Fx broker online is given out free $200 in their “LF Boom Promotion”.
    The good news is that you don’t need to fund your account before you are given the money.
    All you need to do is to open a free Forex account, verify the account and you are in for the show.
    Your $200 will be credited to your account instantly. The broker name is LITE-FOREX.

Hurry now to open your free account and get your $200 instantly.
    Remember, promo ends 6th July, 2011.

IF you wish to compensate my effort, you can open your free account using my referral link
    by registering through http://www.liteforex.com/?fid=626764

If you have any question regarding what I have here, you can post it on this thread,
    I will reply when I am online.

Or call 08189698051

Hope we make pips together.
    This website may end your job search www.2hoursjob.com

Re: $200 PLUS 200 pips Weekly Forex Signal – All is FREE here.

I will start posting signals here from wednesday 22nd of June, 2011. This is to allow more people to open and verify their "LF Boom" account.

Documents required to verify your LF Boom account:
    1. Drivers License OR National ID Card OR International Passport.
    2. Bank Statement OR Utility Bill (PHCN/NEPA Bill).

NOTE: Make sure the address on both documents is the same, else it will be rejected.

Good! Just make sure you get it verified before wednessday. All you need do is to scan the documents and upload it trough your traders cabinet.

You will see your account verified when you login to your traders cabinet. At this point, just proceed to open a new account. select LF Boom at the account type menu.
    I hope you will be able to do this soon.

+ Reply