+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Topic: $100 Daily Legally

Re: $100 Daily Legally

@ Eleameh123

I just needed to let the fol know what he his,a times when you keep quiet people take you for something else,I needed to end if fake popularity on a thread I created(7892 views and over 129 replies),he would not achieve the same feat in years to come there's nothing else he can do than to get jealous.Thanks bro

@eleameh123 or whatever u call urself are u blind man? Didnt u see that its the foolish seyemon that started the whole drama when he called me an ignorant person? I was on my own jeje when Mr. trouble decided to come knocking at my door. Probably he was just pouring out his frustration on me because of bad business. And mind u seyemon, I have achieved more than just 7892 views and 129 replies in my life. Is that all u've got to be proud of? What a shame. I am beginning to suspect that eleameh123 and seyemon are the same idiots. Afterall, we have all been waiting for u to come and comment on your progress so far and where the hell have u been since? why is it now u decided to show up and the first thing u do is criticise me? no no no u are definately seyemon number 2.

@Lamardanx

i responded to post without having to use abusive words on you, i believe we are all fellow Nigerians struggling to make ends meet if not i think we will come to this forum trying to exploit the possibilities of diversifying ways of earning an income. i dont doubt your successes on online jobs, lets try to be restrained as much as possible in our use of abusive words. how do expect me to come here and be posting my success stories, will it be believable? am an Rf engineer in abuja and if ur ar around here give me a call on 07036377407 so that we can meet . take care.

and how am I not sure thats not a trap to get me

its been a long time

@Zealux
    I have tried several times to reach you on phone,its been a long time,whatz up with you?

up

up

what an interesting thread
    this thread has been running for God knows when, which brings me to another question
    if seyemon as he claims to be is actually making 100 pounds daily, how come this thread is still running?
    I am not trying to imply something here, but i think if i were making 100 pounds daily, i wouldnt bother over some meagre 20,000 training other people
    Besides,this european roullette of a thing is never reliable way of making money even if you are a pro.
    The only sure money you could make is the bonus you accept as a first timer and dont be too happy cos they will tie you down and barre you from withdrawing so long that you eventually loose all.It looks easier to train people to make money than to make it for yourself i guess.
    Anyway MR Seyemon, kindly post your statement of account on the forum so all eyes could see and be sure that u are actually trying to help felow forumites and not exploiting them of their hard earned money.

TELLLLLL THEM!!! WHEN I TALK, E GO BE LIKE SAY NA ONLY ME THEY NOTICE THE DISCREPANCY HERE. THANK U VERY VERY MUCH. AT LEAST SOMEBODY ELSE HAS SPOKEN! SO IF YOU ALL LIKE, KEEP PLAYING MUGUS FOR THIS GUY CALLED SEYEMON. SWEETMERCY HAS HIT THE NAIL DIRECTLY ON THE RIGHT SPOT, "THE HEAD" NOBODY WITH THAT KIND SWEET INFO WILL REALLY COME OUT BEGGING FOR 20K, ME I DON TALK AM BEFORE AND I GO TALK AM AGAIN. KPAM!!!!

please i stay in Ijebu-ode, please make arragement 4 ple like us too for training, send details to [email protected]

@Sweetmercy
    I have decided not to make any response concerning any suspicious post,but doing that has got Mr Lamardanx so excited.I wont post my account statement online for any reason as this is unreasonable and unwise.If anyone dosent beleive me no problems,you can't be forced to come for a one on one training.If you need a proof see me live.Thanks

@Lamardanx
    Thanks for your frequent post on this thread,you always keep the thread at the top,more power to your elbow and thumbs you use in typing,continue with the feat.Thanks so much

@Martins2111

You can call me on 07039391534 for arrangements,presently am in Ilorin where you can come for a one on one training session.Thanks All

Keep dashing your cash to dis guy, that's how he makes his money. by training. in short anybody that advertises training, just know that that's how they make their cash by training other people. Its only FOOLS that will not heed to my advice, after giving out ur cash to these hungry people, then go and put what they teach u to practice and prepare to lose more cash dumb heads. Get that?

+ Reply
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast