Here are the truths:
1) I am the one that developed the system after a thorough research and articulate analysis that came out to be working for real.
2) I am not given out this info for free, though I gave the last information I posted online free of charge.
3) The is no download or upload.
4) The information is less than a page, hence its as easy as Z to B to master and use easily.
5) For the sake of seeing many people use it and truly earn with it continuously, I am given the information for N7000 only for the first 30 persons that pays for it, and after that, I will sell it at N12000.
6) If you use this information the way I described it, I say it is a must you will earn the money above if you work at most 30 minutes online, and if your internet connection is moderate or fast.
7) You only work from Mon-Fri to earn at least N5000 daily excluding general holidays.
This system is only meant for Nigerians.
9) After a month, and you did not get this amount I said, please, let me know and I will send your money back to you within 48 hours at most during working days.
10) You will earn a minimum of N100000 with it within 30 days. It is real.
11) You are the only one that has the passowrd and key to it as I will relate to you how to get it, and no one can stop you from earning at least N100k monthly depending on the money you start with.
12) You can never make money online without money.
13) You will never lose a kobo with this information.

Your own requirements

1) You must be 18 years plus to use this information.
2) You must not use illegal or stolen money to start it.
3) You must keep record of all your transactions in case you are required to provide it by any government agency in Nigeria.
4) You must be ready to obey all laws and regulations that governs money and its use in Nigeria.
5) You must be able to read, write and understand simple English and instructions.
6) You must not forge your identity while using this information.
7) You must have at least any 2 of this documents: National Id Card/Voters Card/International Passport; utility bill( Electric or water or phone bill); Bank statement. Any two of them is okay or at least 1.

You must pay me N7000 or N12000 depending on its availability and your time or payment.
9) You must have a Nigerian Bank account, and must have knowledge of how to pay in money to an account and withdraw money.
10) You must work at most 30 minutes daily, and I will advice you to work between the hours of 8am-10am to ensure that no will not miss getting your payment or completing your transaction on time for the day.
11) Your only job is to work at most 30 minutes daily from Mon-Fri and go to the bank .
12) All the online transcations are instant and you will see it for yourself.
13) You will never lose a kobo, and I say it again, you will never lose a kobo.

What this information is not

1) It is not survey.
2) It is not online betting.
3) It is not online investment.
4) It is not data entry.
5) It is not paid to write anything.
6) You will never tradeon any forex platform to earn.
7) It is no MLM.
It is not affiliate program.
My promise
You will be shocked at the grace behind this truth. This is the best information you can ever it, since all you .
To get my payment details, send email to [email protected].
I am the owner and the only person that got this information by the mercies of God.