This is very urgent. For some reason, I will not include the name of the organization here but it is a school. We are urgently in need of an employee with the following qualifications:

1. A graduate with some years as Biology teacher

2. A demonstrable experience in administration of secondary school, preferably as Vice principal or head of department. At least 3years experience. (this is crucial)

3. You must be a female.

The vacant position is Vice Principal.

School is girls only, somewhere in Ogun State. This is a boarding school with expansive accommodation for all Staff willing to stay within school premises.

Your Job:

You will work primarily as a vice principal of the school. Administration experience is crucial here. You will also hand a biology class. Your teaching experience will be evaluated.

If you think you are good for this please forward your CV to [email protected] Call me on 08064686716. My name is Seun.

Please Note that you must be willing to accept accomodation within the school.

Salary is attractive. Your negotiation skill is crucial too.

Pls mod help someone with this info.

This is not a scam I beg you. I will not ask for any kind of money from you and as soon as I get up to 3CVs that meet these requirements, I will not respond to any other submissions. There is only ONE vacancy available.

Thank you

Seun.