Secret's How to Earn $617 Daily

This is absolutely free and very easy, all you need is an Internet facility. I have Been
using this system for some time now and i make up $627 per day, I will be showing
you how to make daily earning with your liberty reserve account and a perfect money
account.

I will try to make it as short as possible, but clear. Just like every other business, your
interest and seriousness counts, start making your own earnings online its free do not pay
any person to get this information. just follow the procedure below.

STEP (1)
Register a liberty Reserve Account its free go to www.libertyreserve.com
Register a Perfect Money Account its free go to www.perfectmoney.com

Fund only your Liberty Reserve account with a Minimum of $60 or $100, because of the Transaction
charges and you daily interest rate.

STEP (2)
To add funds or Withdraw money from your Liberty Reserve account go to any of these site
below: www.naira4dollar.com, www.e-naira.com , www.swiftecurrency.com ,
www.nicciexchange.com , www.e-dollar.com.ng , www.standardgoldng.com , www.instantgoldng.com ,
www.nigeriagoldexchanger.com , www.nigeriagoldexchange.com or any preferable one close to you.

Note(i)
[LR] Means liberty reserve account, and [PM] Means Perfect money account. when you login to
your perfect money account by the right hand side, you will see three accounts. U1234567($),
E1234567(£), G1234567 (Troy. oz). in your Perfect money account by the right hand side
U1234567($) means dollar currency, and the E1234567(£) means Euro Currency, and
G1234567(Troy. oz) Means gold grams value.

Note(ii)
It is the U1234567($) , from your perfect money account that you will fill at the Exchange of
liberty reserve to perfect money. This is How to make money from the currency exchanger below.

STEP (3)
(1). To earn from currency exchange Go to www.goldxchangerates.com fill in your LR and pm
account by the right hand side and exchange $50 from your Liberty Reserve account to your Perfect
Money account. Note at Gold exchange $1.00 LR is $1.35PM, so $50LR=> $67.5 PM. and when you
re-exchange $67.5PM=>$67.5LR, you have made a profit of $17 to your $50LR.

(2). Repeat the exchange process from LR to PM, and PM to LR continuously because the more
you exchange between liberty Reserve to perfect money the more you earn. 20 times of exchange
or about one hour the clear profit will be more than $623 and above depending on you Capital.

“THE REWARD FOR HARD WORK IS SUCCESS”
goldx1.jpg