Can you imagine taking a step that divert your monthly BB subscription cash to what brings you fortune? Yes,your phone is a liability before now,it sucks your cash,after reading this report and you are able to take action,you will have your financial freedom,that i can guarantee you.

The big question is why must you ping? when you have unlimited FREE CALLS? the question is answered below.

Little surprise, people love free things. And with the telecommunications burst that is not such a burst on the pockets, Nigerians keep seeking ways to reduce their phone call costs. As the Nigerian telephone company mogul, Mike Adenuga is purported to have said- ‘phone business is like ritual(voodoo) money’. It makes so much!
Countries like the United States, that do not predominantly use the GSM network offer their phone customers unlimited calling packages for as low rates as $100 per month. Landlines in the US operate at even lower costs, giving clients unlimited free calling to more than 100 countries for rates as great as $30/month.

This is in great contrast to what is paid in Nigeria, Ghana and the like with individuals on average spending up to $10/day for little over an hour of phone talk time.
But thank God,Nigerians will be calling each other in Nigeria for FREE from now on with the emergence of this programme GUARANTEE.

This programme gives you more value than just making FREE CALLS; it is a revolutionary REAL BUSINESS model designed to convert your phone calls cash outflow into a profitable cash inflow. Yes! That mobile phone of yours can become a 'cash cow' that yields money rather than a liability. Simply put, it is financial empowerment using your mobile phone. According to Robert G. Allen in his book 'Multiple streams of income', you need at least ten (10) sources of income if you want to be financially free be it linear, passive or residual income. Living on only one income source is a huge risk. You have read this far because you are aware of this fact ...you need a 'Plan B'.

" BELIEVE ME,THIS PROGRAMME HAS A HUGE MARKET AND IT WILL BLOW JUST LIKE BLACK BERRY SERVICE HAS DONE AND BEYOND"

The Programme Features;

Attracts voice tariff of 20k/sec charged for calls to any Glo line (outside the CUG members) and 30k/sec for calls to any other network. Please note that this is from the first minute billing.

Attracts SMS of N5.00 to any Glo lines and N10.00 to any other network.

Free 200Mb data bonus upon activation.

Unlimited Glo to Glo FREE calls with other subscribers nationwide 24/7.

Instant activation upon registration of SIM.

SIMs are already connected and ready for use.

Attracts voice tariff of ?7.50k/min charged for international calls irrespective of destination (Outside the CUG members)

Finally,you will have a back office where you will be managing your new biz.

Click here to see that you can actually make FREE CALLS in Nigeria and become rich if you are ready to change your FINANCIAL STATUS .Making money online in Nigeria can't be more easy than this, just like play you will secure your financial future,please don't ignore this,its an opportunity for you!

WHAT TO DO AND NOT TO DO
1)Start your signing up using your TELLER'S NUMBER from any BRANCH OF STANBIC IBTC Bank,nothing will happen to your cash don't worry about that.Only #3,500 payable to the company account,please check PAYMENT DETAIL in the website.

2) You can discuss the opportunity with friends but don't show them your sponsor referral's links(my own that i sent to you),to avoid losing them to me unless you decide to do so .make sure whatever you are showing people is your own link.Hurry up to register in order to be placed higher in the system because positioning is very important.

3)Focus more on your online friends rather than your family members but don't ignore them anyway.

4)Be assured that commission from those that will signup under you will be used to pay your # 2000 monthly subscription at the end of the the following month and you will never use a dime from your pocket to recharge in your life, meanwhile they have values for their money.note that you can decide to stop the programme anytime if you want to, but we have not recorded someone opting out after registration, even those that started with un-seriousness still continued after those under them sign up 50 people within the first 7 days.

5)Be determined to give up to 2 hours of your time for the business to mentor those that you understand the business more than for the first week.Once the system is set up just relax its an auto pilot system and don't sign up more than between 7 and 10 people at first,help them to get there own so that your for life income organization will begin.You will increase your direct referrers later.

NB
This programme is the turning point to those that are not ready to risk a dime online and yet want to make cash,with just #3,500,you have nothing to loose,if u are smart ,you will recruit just 10 of your friends within the first 7 days,meaning that you have your capital back with the first commission payable to you at the end of the month.
Please,lets do this calculation together:
If money is not a barrier,i believe that you have up to 10 of your friends you will love to be calling everyday,right? fine!
Now lets believe that you will call each person for just 5minutes per day,it means that you would have spent 50minutes calling per day (5minutesx10 people=50),right?good!
Lets believe that you operator charged you just 12 naira/minutes,thats the least anyway,then you will spend 240 Naira/day calling 10 friends(12x50=600),then you will spend 18000 Naira per Month.So can you tell me what you will use the extra 16000 Naira balance in your pocket if you have the opportunity to call them with UNLIMITED FREE CALLs 24/7 for just 2000/Month?

How to earn from the programm
1) You earn #200 commission from your first generation,there is no limit to this.
2)You earn #100 commission up to your 7th generation.

Remember,this is just one way to earn with this program,please check other ways to earn and other benefits in the company website.

Imagine sponsoring only seven of your friends that in turn sponsor their 7 friends each,up to seven generation,it means ,you will be earning about #82,354,300/Month

Please ,don't hesitate to ask me any question.

Finally, i will like to remind you about Sir Walter Raleigh who built the great tobacco empire, he was asked how he accomplished so much in such a short time. Raleigh replied, “When there is anything to do, I start it.” Don’t look at a thing; Start it.

Don’t imagine that it is too difficult; Start it.

Don’t put it off for a day; Start it.

Don’t look for someone else to do it; Start it.

Don’t pretend that you must think it over; Start it.

Don’t start halfheartedly; put everything you can muster into your start.

“It can’t be done”, but with a forceful start you can do it.

Remember that Napoleon Hill, the author of the famous book Think and Grow Rich.. wrote an entire chapter on DECISION MAKING
Call Bidemi 08033580114

http://www.gistandcash.com/users/sarahwealthy.php