It is not impossible to make money by exchanging from one currency to another
But the issue is that which exchanger will exchange currency for you and not profit?
It happens on rare occasions and if you are waiting for such opportunity, it might not come
In the next 6 months and even when it comes there is no tendency that $100 will yield $100.20
Online foreign currency exchange is meant for online purchases in which case you exchange
Your currency for the one you are buying with. For now, there is no way for you to exchange and profit
The post that you can make $880 online by exchange is rubbish.
Electro-xchanger or auto-xchanger actually puts it in their website to exchange Liberty reserve USD $1 to
perfect Money USD $1.28 this is a blatant lie. Who pays for the difference? The info is fake and so please don’t go near such.
Other exchangers do theirs $1 LR to $0.9 PP. in any case when such opportunity comes I will post and tell you where you can
do your exchange at a profit.
Most information regarding money making opportunities are for sale and people are careful nowadays not to be duped.
In any case I can guarantee you that the one I have is real and genuine and if you can do it you can then make money
from time to time online. This is not exchange of currency and that is what I have been doing for sometimes now and so
I can come out and sell it to you.
If you care for, you can contact me on [email protected] or send your email to 08059537728
For details