+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: TROPHIES & LAURELS

TROPHIES & LAURELS

Guys in the house. Let me share with you what my eyes saw today. Trophies & Laurels sent bulk sms to people to come for recruitment aptitude test.

As at 11 O' clock (1 hour after the scheduled time), none of the so-called recuiters was around. Only for a shabbily dressed man to show up in the name of the organisation(Trophies & Laurels Ltd), apologised for late coming and said the venue is no longer feasible.

To cut down the story, Nigerian graduates had to write the so-called in front of a residential house along abeokuta street and seated as if attending a naming ceremony. He evevtually conducted the test all alone in front of house he begged to use from the information I garnered there. What a pity & shame!

I think it's high time our government looked into the issue of recruitment and set up task force to address such an inhumane treatment of our young graduate. These people are taking laws into their hands because of the alarming rate of unemployment in the country.

Re: TROPHIES & LAURELS

Thank God, I never wasted my time in the first place. Only God knows how their office would be like if they are this disorganized.
    What you say is what you get.

+ Reply