+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: STUDENT COUNSELLOR POSITION-Employment Opportunity with a Leading UK education agent#

STUDENT COUNSELLOR POSITION-Employment Opportunity with a Leading UK education agent#

Employment Opportunity with a Leading UK education agent#Student Counselor Position Education• First degree and preferably Masters Degree • Qualifications from a UK/ USA or other foreign countries will be an added advantage but not necessaryRequirement• Three years+ work experience• Good English speaking and writing skills• Proficiency in computer packages• Ability to scrutinize student applications• Attention to detail• Strong numerical skills• Previous experience in student counseling at an overseas agency / university will be an added advantage• Applicants will be liaising with students on a day to day basis so good interpersonal skills and confidence required • The position is based in the BCIE office in Abuja – Please only apply if you are able to work in this location.• Minimum employment period contract of one year to be signed Application ProcedureApplicants are invited to apply by sending their CV's to [email protected] quoting position in the email titleOnly Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.Application deadline: 13th January 2012

Re: STUDENT COUNSELLOR POSITION-Employment Opportunity with a Leading UK education ag

i dont understand this post,its bin here for months nowmi sent my cousin`s CV till now nothing has happened no one has even said i have being called.I once worked with BCIE,it is a cool place to work.

+ Reply