My Nutritional company is growing out of hand I need a genuine reasonable person to help me control it. Due to the high growth rate exhibited by the company it is ever increasing to a limit that I cannot handle alone. I am looking for a capable person who is trust worthy that can help me to manage the organization. I need a goal oriented ,self motivated person who is accountable for this position. The candidate must have at least first degree certificate from any discipline with minimum of one year workexperience.The candidate must be ready to travel to any country of the world for various trainings required to cope with the ever increasing technology operated within the industry. All travel expenses is payed by the company The candidate can work in any of the company’s branches in the 36 states of the Federation. Adequate training is provided for the selected candidate both within and outside the country. The financial reward for the qualified candidate is enormous. Candidate must meet with the executive and CEO of the company in Lagos for final negotiation of the payment. If you know that you are the best candidate for this position, forward your CV to the HR department at [email protected]. The selected candidate will be contacted for an interview.