+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Property Agents Wanted.....

Property Agents Wanted.....

We are new and Internet real estate advert business and we are looking for determined, goal oriented focus agents, have a look at our offer below and if you are interested contact me at [email protected].

Apply and register as an online estate agent and earn 10% commission on each property advertised as a result of your marketing effort. Successfully-registered agents can periodically view their total commission earned till date. We remit commissions earned into every agents’ bank account at the end of each month.

Agents who deliver a minimum of 100 properties per month for 6 consecutive months will qualify for guaranteed monthly income of N100,000 in addition to usual commission on properties advertised. The guaranteed income of N100,000 per month will continue to be paid as long as an agent continues to deliver minimum advertisements of 100 properties per month. Agents who achieve 12 consecutive months of delivering 100 properties every month, will also qualify for elevation to the status of State Marketing Coordinator with higher guaranteed monthly income in addition to a befitting office and other pecks.

We reward high performers! And you can grow as a super agent in our organization through consistent high performance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails broadproperties.com.ng.png  
    am a very dynamic, open minded person. am open to new idea and view in any issue and would appreciate any new concepts and ideas forwarded to me

Re: Property Agents Wanted.....

Wale I saw your mail but it got deleted mistakenly with so other mail before i could open them.Please I would appreciate if you can send it again. Thank You.
    am a very dynamic, open minded person. am open to new idea and view in any issue and would appreciate any new concepts and ideas forwarded to me

+ Reply