NEED MONTHLY INCOME? If yes! Finally a PERFECT FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH FOR TEACHERS, PRINCIPALS, HEADMASTERS, HEADMISTRESS, PASTORS and others that can communicate is right here in NIGERIA.

Hello, my name is Mr. Adekoya Oluwole, I am a Business Development Manager to new nation. New Nation is the grand master plan to turn NIGERIA into UNITED STATE in our lifetime.

New Nation is the development of 50 african countries in 21 key area covering access to periodic income, credit, housing, health care, car on credit, justice, security, IT, telecom, roads, venture capital, emergency relief, food, insurance, education, water, financial planner, power, mortgage, faith and value.

New nation is first major undertaking of DUKWE and the 21 pillars for global devlopment equity, a group of 23 companies headquartered in washington DC, capital of the United States. The group is now known as the “New Face of Capitalism”.

New nation is also the development of over 600 million africans in values such as intergrity, hardwork, persistence, bravery, patriotism, time management, and so much more.
NEW NATION BUSINESS PARTNER
Reap the benefits of being an educator NOW! Best part time opportunity for NIGERIA citizens only. All you do is EDUCATING! by bieng the NEW NATION BUSINESS PARTNER.

Business partnership program is one of the NEW NATION agenda designed to supplement the INCOME of the NEW NATION‘S educators, alleviate their sufferings without causing inflation in the economy.

BENEFITS OF BIENG A NEW NATION BUSINESS PARTNER.
- Help to create a New Nation in Nigeria by educating and enrolling the public into life changing ventures and values from 23 US Companies.
- Start as an “AGENT” and earn commissions per subscriber.
- Graduate to “IMPACT POINT MANAGER” and get monthy recurring income more than 200,000 naira a month.
- Further graduate to “PROJECT MANAGER” and oversee multi-million naira projects that will help develop Nigeria and earn 2 to 50 million naira in the process.
- Get quality and reliable retirement package.
- Get car on credit as well as computers and other essentials.
- Receive unsecured business capital to do business if you want.
- Grow immensely in knowledge of various industries and national development facts.
New Nation is out to open 40 branches all over Nigeria with 20 of their business development managers posted to different states. I am covering both Oyo and Osun States. If you are interested in becoming a New Nation Business Partner. Contact me on this number.
WOLE ADEKOYA
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
NEW NATION

Thanks