+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Operation Manager

Operation Manager

Operations Manager
    An operations manager plans, oversees and smooths communication. Operations manager will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. It’s an operations manager's job to make sure an organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
    Job Duties

· Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
    · Chalk out or improve operational systems, processes and best practises that guarantee organisational well-being
    · Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
    · Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
    · Examine financial data/statements and utilise them to improve profitability
    · Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
    · Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
    Requirements

· Proven work experience as operations manager
    · Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
    · Budget development and oversight experience
    · Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
    · Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
    · Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
    · Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
    · Leadership and organisational skills
    · BS degree in operations management or related field
    Application
    Qualified Applicant should forward their Cvs including their Contact Details to Becton HR Deparment Via; jobs(dot)bectonconcept(at)gmail(dot)com

Quote Originally Posted by Becton View Post
    Operations Manager An operations manager plans, oversees and smooths communication. Operations manager will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. It’s an operations manager's job to make sure an organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients. Job Duties

· Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements · Chalk out or improve operational systems, processes and best practises that guarantee organisational well-being · Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency · Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives · Examine financial data/statements and utilise them to improve profitability · Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources · Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns Requirements

· Proven work experience as operations manager · Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management · Budget development and oversight experience · Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices · Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics · Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc) · Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation · Leadership and organisational skills · BS degree in operations management or related field Application Qualified Applicant should forward their Cvs including their Contact Details to Becton HR Deparment Via; jobs(dot)bectonconcept(at)gmail(dot)com

THI?T K? WEB T?I THIETKEWEBCHUYEN .COM THEO YÊU C?U TR?N GÓI CH? 1.990.000 VND -?0986.184.211 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c)

Trang web s? thi?t k? giao di?n theo yêu c?u riêng, h?p s? thích, phong th?y, v?n m?nh… ?? gi?i thi?u s?n ph?m, d?ch v?, công ty, c?a hàng … ?? b?n phát tri?n kinh doanh không ng?ng.

TRANG WEB S? C B?O HÀNH V?NH VI?N

CÁC D?CH V? KHÁC:

Qu?n lý n?i dung Fanpage: 900,000 VN?/ Tháng
    Qu?n lý n?i dung Webstie: 700,000 VN?/ Tháng
    Seo google adword
    RAO V?T TR?N GÓI CH? V?I 2,000,000 / THÁNG
    V?i 2,000,000 b?n s? có:

- ??ng 1000 nhóm facebook/tháng (m?i nhóm t? 5,000 -> 100,000 thành viên).

- ??ng 1000 tin/tháng web rao v?t và di?n ?àn l?n

- ??ng 1000nhóm/tháng google plus (m?i nhóm t? 1000 -> h?n 10,000 thành viên)

Hãy liên h? thông tin bên d??i ( không bình lu?n vào bài vi?t này vì mình không xem l?i tin nh?n t?i ?ây)

+ 0986.184.211 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c) ( b?n có th? nh?n tin ?? yêu c?u g?i l?i mi?n phí) - 0902.836.561
    + Email: [email protected] - SKYPE: confirmdnt
    + Website: ThietKeWebChuyen. com

+ Reply